Royalty on Geforce Now

Started by Zapaven, February 01, 2021, 12:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapaven

Hey,

I try to play RimWorld on some very low spec PC using Geforce Now. It works just fine, with a small exception - it doesn't always load Royalty mod (and possibly other mods). I believe it depends on what kind of machine you connect to, maybe game machines are reused and if you get onto the machine someone played on, it has Royalty enabled? But I'm not sure about it

Anyway, the problem is, the mod gets downloaded at start, but it's not enabled by default. So when I enable it, game needs to restart, which ends Geforce Now session. After reconnecting I generally get onto a different machine, which again, has Royalty mod not enabled.

I'm not sure how this could be fixed on Rimworld site. Maybe there's a different way of restarting the game, which doesn't end the session? Maybe it's possible to save not only which mods are downloaded, but also which are supposed to be enabled and enable them automatically? Or maybe that's Nvidia problem...

Pheanox

I have a feeling this is going to be on the Geforce side of thing, but I will move you to the support forum in case there are any ideas there.

cill

Hey,

Is there any news about this ? Zapaven is not the only one who had this problem.
Royalty works fine but I don't have any other mods on it.

In "Mods" menu, only Vanilla and Royalty are listed.
From there, I clicked to the workshop >> Geforce Now show the website >> all the mods are enable.

I wonder if Nvidia needs to give permission to access the "local" folders (in cloud gaming) to access the mods.

Sorry for my english. I hope you'll understand what I said.