[1.4] (WIP) Red Horse ²

Started by Chicken Plucker, February 13, 2021, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What upcoming faction mod are you looking forward to most?

UAC Faction
2 (16.7%)
DOOM Demons
2 (16.7%)
Militaires Sans Fronteries
5 (41.7%)
Star Wars: First Order Faction
0 (0%)
Star Wars: Old Republic Faction
1 (8.3%)
UNSC Faction
2 (16.7%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Chicken Plucker

Vestguard quick release body armour.

Before I get to doing the iconic Flyye, Crye JPC and other US military stuff, I wanna do some other companies who make body armor as a good practice to get them right.

The work with the rangers have really helped me get into doing the shapes of "strappy" gear. With this newfound way of doing things, I've decided I want to redo the Osprey body armour because that version just doesn't sit right by me.

I've got some content releases planned for Rimmu-Nation² Clothing.

Below is what you will see when clicking the "Missions" UI gizmo upon visiting Ranger bases

(All images are concept for the coder's visual aid)

So you get your caravan over to a Ranger base upon enlisting and see the following options. More details in the link below fully explained.

Rangers are awaiting coding from Taranchuk, here is the full Google Doc of the features instructed to him if you are interested in reading about it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dG_kQ88awjzqbKniV55nZpHXWLK8AvXlgbASGzd06Wk/edit

While this screen is open I want an ambience song to play, probably gonna grab a royalty free noir jazz ambience or something cool so you really feel like an officer having to deal with all kinds of paperwork and pirate junkies attacking people 8) 8)

Also waiting to be done:
- "Big Iron" band commission of the Johnny Cash version, they are a band from Fiverr who I will talk more about later when the song is out. Female vocals, they have a proper studio and all that cool stuff
- Me to finish storyteller art. Got back home to get some new kit, including a graphics tablet. Yeah the lines are rough for Betty Lester (who is obviously based on Lara Croft remake's face) and I got my trusty old Bamboo pen tablet back. It's a discontinued old model I began modding with from A17, a whopping 4 years ago, so it's like the whole crew is back.

"Mr. Shorty" Charge Carbine
Sketchfab model by TheMiniFrench, I took it and recolored it and interpreted over in RW style. I felt the Rangers were constantly outmatched by mechanoids and they needed at least another spacer weapon. Why not add a wooden stock? Kept to the wasteland feel.

Projectile art

Also did some SFX work, think I'll rework all RH2 sounds with better volumes and removing some older and overused video game SFX coming from games like COD4, CSGO and etc. Reasons why is because I don't like the sounds to be too distracting that makes you think "Oh yeah that's from COD4" or be too red level freakin' loud like some of the sounds already are. The sound effects of RH1 are in the hundreds, can't be bothered dealing with that noise so I'm starting over instead. Pun not intended.

Yeah I took Timesplitters 3 Sci-Fi weapon SFX mixed with rimworld charge SFX to make it sound cool and new  8)

Grew up with those series, didn't have a lot of other kids to play with save my cousins so countless hours were spent playing virus in Training Grounds with AI.

(UI art for reinforcements feature, all in the google doc)

That's all for now folks. Time is short, aiming to get at least 3 new armors done before next week where I have to work on work stuff.

Chicken Plucker

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing updated:
Download link is in the front page.

Changes and new body armour:

Osprey Mk 3 body armour:

Before:

After:

Was surprised by the significant increase in quality. I have some of the work spent doing Ranger textures to thank for that. Decided I'm also redoing the TactTec and Ghost Patriot just because. Who knows. Would you guys prefer new body armour or these getting reworked? Let me know in the comments please.

If you prefer me saving my time in correcting what you possibly feel is a body armour texture that already looks good to do something newer, you tell me now before I go off possibly wasting time. I'd be happy to make considerations.

Vestguard "Quick-Release XTreme"

Decided to just call it "QRX" for short. Vestguard who is a pretty reliable company I HAVE bought an armor from before (dumped uni grant money, I'll tell you that.) doesn't really name their stuff ally and cool names like the US companies do.

I purchased a level III soft body armour (not this one you see, was a covert one with no molle), they sent me an incorrect stab vest and after messaging the seller they sent me the correct body armour for free, letting me keep the stab vest. I flippin' love em so I hope their armour design makes you lot happy also.

Rangers progress:

Taranchuk worked on missions today, the thing is coming together nicely. Took him a long time just on this one alone.

He solved an issue where the drop down quests results in too much missions, going beyond what the player can see. He's now adding a system where instead of seeing the defnames of missions, you will see pre-generated quest titles.

That's all for now folks, see ya later. I gotta run literally today. Wanna do more Rimmu-Nation 2 work after.

EDIT: Having trouble uploading the update due to connection issues as of now, please try to redownload if it doesn't work for you. Cheers!

Chicken Plucker

Flyye FCPC (Field Compact Plate Carrier)

So I wanted to surprise everyone and start working on Task Force 141 and chose a Flyye plate carrier that wasn't the JPC. Problem is I changed my mind cause 141 uses Tan or Coyote brown plate carriers, you guys can have it instead.

Still haven't run, should have run already, did this instead. I'll go now guys, see you later with another update.

Chicken Plucker

Hey I made a boo boo. THIS is the real Quick Release Xtreme, turns out the one I posted above was the Quick Release Advanced, therefore you guys have another generic looking but EPIC black armor. I really didn't wanna do this armor cause of the accessories making things harder but here we are and it looks good and adds more variety. I want a few more generic ones, i.e. blue press armor and crap so we can have pirates with the kit.

I'm spoiling you with these body armours because I really wanna get a healthy amount of gear out for this mod so I can release soon. That and it's a good filler till Rangers are ready.

I want:
10 helmets
10 armors
10 backpacks
Maybe 4 carrier rigs or less. Dunno.

Some onskins
No jackets. (To stop tribal parka bug)

Yorkshire Terrier photobomb alert

See you guys for the next stuff.

EDIT:

Brand spankers new preview for the mod, in style of 5.11 web page advertisements. I need to do more 5.11 gear for that company, they're just too tacticool

Incoming unsolicited meme:

Chicken Plucker

Queue epic Hans Zimmer soundtrack

Red Horse² - Task Force 141

MICH Helmet (141) work in progress

Intended to be masked to be colorable, will do balaclavas and goggles for 141 intended to be modular for the faction that can be worn with these helmets. Unfortunately the desired colours will only come out for the faction, not the player. Players will possibly have to deal with stuffables being a pain in the buttocks, unless I could find a way to make it work in code. We could only hope.

PELTOR ComTac art, for now intended to go under the 141 MICH helmet. These are the headsets that come with microphones.

Fleece combats (141)

The Task Force 141 uniform. Decided to stick with the outfits to avoid dramas. This will be colorable, no need for multiple variants, we can do what we did for the Ranger armor and it'll be random generated with the helmet. Or so the intention goes.

These are finished and masked already, with the DCU and zips staying one color.

Accessories:

The rat packs. Classic MREs, always been a staple in my mod series but this time it's 512x512 with original texture art.

Solar Flare cigarettes. Parody of the Lucky Strike ciggies used in Vietnam War and such other state sponsored freedom giveaways by the US Military. For the boys and gals who smoke that want to alleviate the stress of being in a combat zone that isn't even in your planet. I mean come on lads, how can a military mod be complete without a smoker outrunning a non-smoker?

Special thanks to Jecrell, got to use his old cigarette art stuff as base for my own. Will also use his drug coding to make life so easy.

That's all for Task Force 141.

Planned apparel:
Crye AVS body armour
Flyye X-Harness
Flyye MBSS Hydration Pack

Planned weapons:
M4A1 (Task Force)

Potentially if I code things right, we can have all of these in Rimmu-Nation² and make it so that if certain mods with duplicate items are detected, the game won't load them and there'd be zero dramas. Which means, as I do new factions, Rimmu-Nation outfit and weapons list grows for people who just want that stuff also while I hit two birds with one stone proverbially. I don't want to harm birds for no good reason.

/EndOfHansZimmerMusic

Progress on The Rangers:

Betty Lester visiting the grave of her old friend "Princess" who perished during the final Mechanoid attack that destroyed the Wasteland Republic's capital city.

So back to the bleaker side of Red Horse. I've been working on an animatic for Betty Lester and her back story with her deceased friend Princess. It was a nickname given to her as a result of her wealthy background. She was a fellow ranger, was a girl born into a wealthy family that was given a huge bedroom for herself during her time in basic training thanks to her parents bribing the right people. She was a mellow and innocent spoiled young woman who had no idea what was going on around her, but always did her best to smile and make others around her happy.

Betty and Princess became best friends, always together on guard duty and transitioned to the Ranger battalion of the Wasteland Republic at the age of 17. There they became more hardened to combat and were part of the teams that bailed out Sentinels (Power armored special units of the W.R.) out of trouble despite being under equipped canon fodder.

Just wanted to hammer home Betty's backstory but I'd like to hear your thoughts on all of this. Too sad5me?

Okay enough about the debbie downer backstory of the tragic hero.

Progress on the mod:

Missions UI is done. It generates quests around your caravan, you get to choose rewards and the rewards are sent to the faction storage. This is all a countermeasure for players who decide not to use settlements thanks to this mod's new system, was a simplified solution than possibly dealing with errors cause you abandoned your main settlement.

Special thanks to Oskar from the Vanilla Expanded series cause he allowed Taranchuk to use some code from his upcoming Rim Effect mod to help fix this thing's coding without much drama and added cost for me! Will credit him later on release

Salary and provisions are done.

Salary has been fixed by Taranchuk to work in a way that if you miss redeeming a payment in 7 days, it can add up. I also learned he allowed everything to be editable in .xml for me.

Taranchuk is doing Faction storage system now, hopefully won't take him as long as missions gizmo but he tells me there's gonna be a lot of work. My commission cost to Taranchuk has now jumped to 20 hours (from 10 hours, due to other Rimdeed related work) which means I now owe him $200 and counting for the new features.

Ouch. Glad it's payday soon but let's be honest, could be saving money for better things than RimWorld amirite?

Progress on Big Iron band cover:
They tell me it'll be ready by today, the band is famous in Albania and their lead singer is a female vocal who was a finalist in the Voice over there. Pretty cool, waiting to see what happens then I'll fully divulge their details and link their channel and etc.

They're awesome, realistically could be charging more for what they do with the mixing and the team effort they do but they aren't. Grateful for this opportunity and I hope their final product make you guys happy.

That's it for me. I'm tired. I want so much done before this weekend cause I have a zoom lesson to create and deliver by next week. All progress will halt when I get to that, then I'm shipped to a new training establishment and everything halts until I get into the routine there. I'm hoping it's not too hard like phase 1 and 2 where there is zero time for myself but we shall see.

Chicken Plucker

Task Force 141 progress:

Major progress, most headgear done.

Headgear need doing:
Baseball cap - Will probably do a simple patch cap from some company that's el cheapo. Keep big brands on Rimmu-Nation² for the players.
Boonie hat - Standard, a blank masked version and DCU version? will be colorable.
Ghost balaclava - Standard, masked so the ski mask can be colored while the skeleton printing stays one colour i.e. white.
Comtac headset - Will go over headgear such as Ghost balaclava
Shooting glasses - Has to be colorable, will also go over headgear like the way goggles do
Shemagh - Another el cheapo brand shemagh that can go over most headgear for added variety

Planned apparel:
Flyye X Belt (141) - webbing containing ammo pouches and utility pouches. May be one tan colour or colorable.
Fleece 141 (Multicam) - May do other camo variants of the fleece, so far I've decided against it. Would like to hear thoughts your opinions if anyone's actually reading these if they want other options for camo or if they're happy with DCU.

Weapons:
FN Minimi (7.62 Mk. 3) - Their designated GPMG.
G28 - My chosen marksman rifle for this new remake
M200 Intervention - Had to be done.
Knife - May do the throwing knife but it won't be a throwing knife function.

Again, trying to minimise on weapons for less work and obviously trying to make unique choices that won't have to be repeated to avoid duplicates unless I figure out a new way to make this work without duplication.

MICH Helmet 141
Comes with ComTacs and a patch. May release a version for Rimmu-Nation 2 with one colour added, no ComTacs or patch to differentiate the two

Oakley Si Ballistic Goggles
Did no straps, intended to be worn over everything and intended to work also with no other headgear worn. Fingers crossed.

Helikon Balaclava
El Cheapo brand balaclava that's colorable for 141 pawnkinds. Trying to carefully pick and choose equipment I won't use again if it can be helped to stop duplicates as much as possible.

Flyye Gen 2 body armour
Not-so el cheapo brand of plate carrier. Colorable. I intend for it to range between dark grey, black, tan, brown etc. etc. I'm hoping it can be preset to one kind of colour when crafted with cloth but we shall see. May release a different version in Rimmu-Nation 2 but it has to look much more unique to justify the new version.

M4A1 (Task Force)
One variant of M4 returns. Classic Modern Warfare 2 skin.

rip off - Energy drink
Name says it all. It is based on the popular rip it brand of drinks. I really wanted this new series to have good worldbuilding, so having midworld forces with midworld nick nacks are gonna differentiate them a lot from the other factions.

Rangers progress:

Taranchuk is working on the storage system. Trying to simplify it so that you can move things to and from your caravan with the buttons on the side where the Xs are. That's all I have from him so far.

No news on the Big Iron cover, didn't come out today.

That's all folks. Real life is knocking at my door, [EDIT: Details removed due to OpSec], I have to get things done for next week so progress will slow down significantly for myself.

I know I get lots of help from commissioning others but progress can't move forward when I'm not doing the finishing touches and releasing the mod so that sucks. I want the stuff out as much as anyone but unfortunately real life comes first. See ya fellas

Skynert

Quotenah I'll stay away from US Marine mottos

Did not know that is their motto. Now I dislike it. I will check your work later. Life... I try to Make My YT Channel Great Again sooo... dont have time for WarCrim... Rimworld ;/

Chicken Plucker

Went to do a new helmet, this one was a nightmare to do but ultimately rewarding.

MICH 2002 (CAG version)

MICH 2002 of the CAG (Combat Applications Group) configuration used by Delta back in the day, classic mount which I forget the name of before rails became standard. It's available for you guys now, it looks very different from what 141 uses in terms of patches and obviously the colour.

3M™ F70

One of the best versions of FAST ACH/MICH** helmets out there. You can tell it looks so slick in design like EXFIL and FLUX, the thing would take away 10% of your mortgage if you had one.

Was a nightmare to do due to the lack of reference images, therefore it's using side and back rails of other helmets designed to mimic the F70, along with Team Wendy's CamFit straps cause I got no bloody clue how the F70 straps look from the rear and side.

I had one reference image and it wasn't even facing the front view in RimWorld style. No side view, no back view. I had to guess and use a pre made high cut shape. I took shapes of the rail from other helmets and etc. It turned out well, I think it rivals the EXFIL in terms of my favourites in the mod so far. I'm starting to feel bad for the FAST helmet cause when it finally comes it may look too generic.

Redid FLUX helmet's straps and side view strap to look less off. The original had a clip but from a distance it just seems I made an uneven chinstrap.

In-game pics:

BTW I changed the display of all helmets to just use their south view. It's laziness on my part because doing the bloody display of the whole helmet takes so much time and I cannot be arsed right now. I wanna do more plate carriers, helmets and backpacks and honestly the display takes me away from that and I thought you lot wouldn't mind anyway.

Rangers progress

Taranchuk finished storage screen. Had no time to implement drag and drop feature, you guys are gonna have to be subjected to his button system, oh the pain of pressing buttons.

It's simple but it works. He's off to do the other features now.

Quote from: Skynert on March 26, 2021, 05:22:57 PM
Quotenah I'll stay away from US Marine mottos

Did not know that is their motto. Now I dislike it. I will check your work later. Life... I try to Make My YT Channel Great Again sooo... dont have time for WarCrim... Rimworld ;/

Haha! Come on Skynert that's not very semper fidelis of you mate.

And I'm not done yet, I wanna squeeze out some time in Saturday to get gucci bit of kit out for Rimmu-Nation.

Chicken Plucker

NOTICE: The next update for this mod will cause an error, please ignore. If it causes issues with your save, revert to last update and report this to me please. I may give you a unique copy of the mod just to help you protect your save.

This is because of me renaming the MICH 2000 helmet, turns out it's not a MICH 2002 and me being upset that I was incorrect decided to change it now before we make more changes.

- Gear naming system changed. Item names now feature their name first before their type of equipment
- New pieces of gear added
- Pirates can now spawn with all the gear in this mod, rarity system added depending on what kind of pirate
- MICH 2002 changed to MICH 2000 due to incorrect naming, including defname

I want to do more generic body armours, helmets and backpacks later so we can have a huge variety of equipment. I want it to make sense that pirates can spawn with this kit.

Ladies and Germans, who remembers the Dragon Skin body armour by Pinnacle armour? Pepperidge Farm does.
It's now a part of Rimmu-Nation as a heavy vest, whopping -0.25 move speed and almost double the weight of Osprey body armour.

The payoff is that this armor, unlike the others, provide 20% more protection with sharp and 10% more in blunt (if I gave it 10% more for blunt that is). As an inside joke, it's got a 10% weaker heat protection due to the fact that the downfall of these Dragon Skin body armour series is that it fell apart in the hot desert sun of Iraq and Afghanistan for the operators who ordered them and preferred them over whatever was issued.

Flyye got the contract to produce the OTV for the military cancel that, Interceptor body armour produced by Point Blank hit military specification requirements while Dragon Skin did not.

MICH TC-2000
A replica of the one worn by SEALs in the American Sniper film. In-game it's just referred to as "MICH TC-2000"

Decided to do the entire set of gear Chris Kyle wore in the movie, after visiting this site:
https://atrg.blog/2019/03/15/anatomy-of-chris-kyles-loadout-american-sniper-movie/

This tasked me with doing the following gear:
MICH TC-2000 version of the one in the film
PACA Soft body armour
Rhodesian Recon Vest (RRV Chest Rig)

However I read Chris Kyle actually used the Dragon Skin irl, so I went off to do the Dragon Skin first over PACA soft body armour since from what I recall, nobody has done it for RimWorld yet and also, it hit me with nostalgia since as a kid I thought that body armour was freakin' cool after hearing about it in some documentary.

New webbing/chest rig. The Rhodesian Recon Vest or RRV for short. It's been featured both in Lone Survivor and American Sniper. Oh boy did I want to avoid doing this because of the accessories but here we are. The most difficult and painful gear to do are always the most rewarding.

Last but not least the main event. Dragon Skin. First one in the series to feature some kind of shoulder guard and neck protection, also groin protection. Really hammers home that heavy feel. References were used for whatever little images are available of this relic.

It's all ours now, available to be produced in RimWorld so we can go get shot by pirates.

Coke MacTavish circa 5500 colourized

Mod release:

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yeeqj0sMkpt0VBfMAlIQzln_drTsDxpz/view?usp=sharing

About: Mod adds three new consumables. Randy burger, Muff beer and ZZT! Cola. I wanted to do a Simpsons themed mod just to title it "Steamed Hams" but ultimately chose to name it an "original" name for RimWorld puns. I have regrets, but it's a simple fast food mod for those who want some extra food items, it was a tester for me to see what I can do with 512x512 food especially since Pizza Time and Rangers or other mods that add food aren't out yet.

Rangers progress:

Taranchuk finished all the stuff with storage and also training features. I have control over how much exp we can get and whatever in .xml cause he coded it to work that way. What a legend.

Here is an in-game screenshot of him adding all of the gizmos. It's surreal that we only had a concept image of this a few days ago.

That is all, no news on Big Iron cover yet.

That's me guys. Spent the entire of Saturday doing Dragon Skin and bloody Rhodesian Recon Vest, falling asleep in my own filth missing lunch and dinner just so you can all dress tacticool. Don't say I don't love you.

Got to get on producing a lesson for my troop.

Will come back later and possibly remove backpacks from pirates or just make a huge variety of civilian backpacks to make the military ones rarer.

EDIT:
-Also updated Rimdeed, just moodlet tweaks.

-Rimmu-Nation² Clothing: - Hydration pack name changed to "Wasing pack"

Skynert

QuoteDon't say I don't love you.

Awww :*

Im thinking how hard could be makeing [RH2] Randy Burger - Fast Food set too use diabetes etc. from Vanilla Expanded. Buuut Im not a modder

Chicken Plucker

- Layers changed for balaclavas in order to work with neck scarves (NOTE: will not apply for existing items mid-save, needs to be newly generated)
- New items
- Bug fix for RRV error

EXF Balaclava redone

Before:

After:

New gear:
Ray-Bans PREDATOR 2 sunglasses

8X10 ballistic goggles

SI Ballistic M frame eye protection

Aiker skull balaclava

Highlander balaclava

5.11 Blaze shemagh scarf

TACVASEN Tactical Jacket

5.11 Tactical Pants

Yes, meant to be doing presentation but I procrastinated. Here's to hoping I don't die for it. You may get odd situations where pirates spawn with powered armor helmets under balaclavas, not much I could do. Pain in the butt.

That's all, gotta go.

Quote from: Skynert on March 28, 2021, 04:53:30 AM
Im thinking how hard could be makeing [RH2] Randy Burger - Fast Food set too use diabetes etc. from Vanilla Expanded. Buuut Im not a modder

I'd have to ask Oskar for permission to use his code, so we will see later on. I could always just grab the one in VG.

Chicken Plucker

- Tweaked apparel rarity for pirates so they don't spawn with all the ally kit. Just commonly used things.
- 2 new backpacks
 1 new body armor
- All backpacks are now craftable, rarity for NPC spawn tweaked

Viper Lazer SOPC (Special Ops Plate Carrier)

Did a JPC/Swift style plate carrier that was el cheapo. Looks good to me, fits in well with the others.

Dickies Student Backpack

Needed a few backpacks that can spawn for NPCs with generic colours, gave it a quick go so they aren't as detailed as the other backpacks.

Superdry Tarp Backpack

Same detail, Superdry backpack that I thought looked good for the more advanced NPCs.

Screenshots of new changes in effect:

As you can see NPCs no longer all look like freakin' operators with flyye kit or this and that. They have more generic sets and it makes more sense. Mostly sporting surplus or other more common old gear unless they're mercenaries who have access to the more advanced military sets.

[EDIT: Details removed due to OpSec]. I'm actually bricking it so doing some textures (trying not to overdo it) relaxes me a bit. See you guys later, gotta go. 2 days left. Enjoy the new gear.

Chicken Plucker

Note: I screwed up, this update comes with errors. All 5.11 blaze wraps will disappear because I changed it's defname, if you wish to avoid possible issues please destroy the scarves in your save before loading this new update just in case, otherwise it should be safe to ignore the error. Only worried for those with hundreds or more in-game if they have multiple mods.

- Also uploaded the last update in the wrong folder  :-X

- New preview.

- Bodypartgroup changes on balaclava again to prevent rendering over helmet. Can no longer be worn with scarves.
- 5.11 shemagh blaze wrap defname changed to proper name
- 5.11 TacTec body armour texture changed
- New utility rig added "Tac Maven Super Belt"

Before:

I got comments that people prefer this old one, I believe people only prefer it due to the accessories. I still have the preset accessories, I don't like the roughness of the old plate carrier so I wanted to redo it. This was also to match the new storyteller art.

After:

Redid the TacTec, will do the DDT Plate Carrier next when I get to it.

Tac Maven Super Belt. The first utility belt I've done, the rest will be battle belts that have magazine pouches, this is why I have left alone the configuration of most armors, not only is it easier but it'll be more customizable for players to choose their layout with an empty plate carrier and a webbing.

Deadly fanny pack in-game:

Changes to balaclava layout in-game:

Found to be more likely to spawn under helmets, unfortunately now it only occupies the neck layer, it is no longer compatible with a scarf. I decided it's better than this:

It still happens I found, with vanilla helmets, but it's rarer.

Bonus: tacticool spiderman spotted:

Did a new storyteller art all day yesterday as practice before I finish Betty Lester's one:

It's a mash up of EXFIL Helmet, TacTec and a picture of E-Celeb Alex Zedra who plays Mara in Modern Warfare 2019. I wanted to do more storyteller art. Happy with the outcome. Think I'll try planet art later when I get time:

Will I make it a storyteller? Don't know. It'd have to be unique, cant be bothered to figure out unique right now with all the ones out there.

Ranger progress:

All bugs Taranchuk found is finished, he's also finished standalone version with more added features. It's just waiting on me to finalize with tons of translation key fixes.

In summary before I collapse typing here and fail to finish my irl stuff, it's able to work with other faction mods. I just have to sort it out based on techlevel, able to determine services based on faction techlevel.

[EDIT: Details removed due to OpSec]. Freakin' lessons man.

Pardon me for the issues guys. Enjoy as always.

Skynert

We have Gunny the Storyteller. I hate him, becouse he send raids before tea break ;/ Makeing new unique storyteller is hard. Dont even know what too suggest

Chicken Plucker

- Label changes
- 2 new pants added
- 2 new onskin tops added
- 5.11 Baseball cap added
- Gasmasks now cover fullhead again, may no longer work with some headgear covering lower face. (Still working with balaclavas since balis cover only neck in code now)

5.11 baseball cap
labelled "baseball cap" in-game.

5.11 tactical polo
Just called "Polo shirt" in-game.

Norweigan shirt
Standard issue here, keeps you nice and warm. Surprisingly has more insulation than tactical jackets, that's how cool they are. Designed to be worn under other warm kit, so it works out well.

Left: Fjallraven Keb trekking trousers (goodluck memorizing that)
Right: Helikon Pilgrim survival/work Trousers

That's all, in a rush. Have phys today. Finished my presentation, it is pending review. Cheers all.

Quote from: Skynert on April 01, 2021, 04:31:49 AM
We have Gunny the Storyteller. I hate him, becouse he send raids before tea break ;/ Makeing new unique storyteller is hard. Dont even know what too suggest

Had some idea of adding incidents with storyteller:

- Random Air Raid
Air raid SFX
Mortar HE shell strike for 1-2 hours

- Prison Camp
Pre-made prison camp with more prisoners inside, heavily defended

- Execution
Random enemy faction will arrive in player world map with prisoner slaves. Slaves await execution, player is notified before execution begins

- Minefield
Caravan incident. Caravan runs into a minefield that cannot be avoided. Full of IEDs

- Care package
Like ship crashed incident, however items inside are survival packaged meals

- QRF
Replace man in black with 3 well equipped pawns

Decided Mara didn't seem like a good storyteller kind for now. Looks too generic to be one? That's my opinion for now. Still enjoyed practicing on the art. Gotta go skynert, bladder bursting, needing PT before it gets dark. You was a skater boi I said see ya later boii  8)