[1.4-1.5] (WIP) Red Horse ²

Started by Chicken Plucker, February 13, 2021, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What upcoming faction mod are you looking forward to most?

UAC Faction
2 (15.4%)
DOOM Demons
2 (15.4%)
Militaires Sans Fronteries
5 (38.5%)
Star Wars: First Order Faction
0 (0%)
Star Wars: Old Republic Faction
1 (7.7%)
UNSC Faction
2 (15.4%)
Other
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Chicken Plucker

Hey all, been busy. Moving out to course next week so I have to pack up and all that.

Just been resting, booked my leave for this week and will spend time with family before I go.

JangoD'Soul has joined in as part of RH2 and has done me a favour for one last commission. He's sadly leaving modding for an unknown amount of time due to personal reasons he won't disclose.

His last piece of commission done will be added for Rimmu-Nation 2 and it's going the be an armor which is the one and only..

Juggernaut Armor

Just to sweeten the deal, I requested a backpack too. Another rucksack, this time of Russian origin called "AZIMUT SS" Rucksack "Kangaroo". Will have to work on the name later.

Now as of this post Jango doesn't wanna do more commissions, he's going away for personal reasons so I believe it means a lot that his last piece of work so far was a difficult one and was done especially for us. Hope to see him again later and that he'll be okay.

He's asked me not to credit his full name in the mod specifically because he doesn't want others asking for any more commissions due to him being away.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go home so I got some packing to do for that. See you for this update later, I may make the Juggernaut a shell layer apparel.

Chicken Plucker

[RH2] Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing & Chicken Mitchell² updated

Download Link

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing

- Juggernaut suit and helmet added

Juggernaut textures below were done by JangoD'Soul

Juggernaut helmet
Helmet consists of an Altyn style helmet with ballistic face shield and a PBF respirator. It's the heaviest helmet I've made so far, first helmet in this mod series to have accessories on it since we can't wear gasmasks as layers as of yet. (Tynan, pls)

Adds -0.10 c/s move speed and also gives -0.85 toxic sensitivity. Mass is 8 KG.

Juggernaut suit
The one and only, adds the most protection out of all the body armours. May work more on the balancing later but I put a rough estimate for now cause I'm in a rush. It weighs a whopping 17 KG for the pawn to wear, which with the helmet weighs 25 in total.

-0.50 c/s move speed, with the helmet you get -0.60 c/s in total. May include other things such as work speed penalty later.

There you have it folks, the Juggernaut. I know a few people were excited so I rushed in for an update before I go to do busy things today.

Again, very warm thanks to JDS for this legendary piece of armour that you can all now enjoy.

Chicken Mitchell²

- 7 new female hairstyles
- 5 new male hairstyles

Wraith
From Black Ops Cold War, character named Freya "Wraith" Helvig. May add a half mask for RN2 Clothing later so she can have her subzero/frost style appearance.

Scarlett
From Avengers, Black Widow's hairstyle. Was originally gonna do Scarlett's hairstyle from call of duty but lacked references. Seeing as it's the same as Scarlett Johansson from Avenger's Black Widow I just took the refs there.

Minotaur
From Modern Warfare, Russian Spetsnaz operator from Allegiance.

Jacob
From Far Cry 5, I don't like the guy but his hair is decent. It's like a cross between hipster and wolfman in the woods. Freakin' brainwashes you in the game with "Only You" cause he's a mean bloke.

"Jacoobs gonna come and seet thooose sinners freeeeeeee!"

Invincible
From Invincible, Mark or the protagonists' hairstyle. Will do Omniman/Jonah Jameson's later. If your colonist dies wearing this hair it's okay, he keeps getting destroyed in the show while calling himself Invincible anyway.

Butcher
From The Boys, another Amazon show I liked about superheroes going rogue. Billy Butcher is based on the Punisher, but he's British and was in the SAS in the show/Royal Marines in the comics and he doesn't like those filthy supes.

Ellie
Last of Us hairstyle, the first game before she started making horrible decisions and was more likeable.

Ellie 2
Last of Us II hairstyle, the second game that not everyone likes and where Ellie murders my hero Fat Geralt who was actually a national treasure. Freakin' hell, bless that man.

Dina
Last of Us II hairstyle again. Won't say much about the character due to possible spoilers but she's one of the main characters.

Joel
Last of Us II hairstyle of Joel. I plan on just having this version of Joel's hair and not the original shorter one since there are very subtle differences that may not be worth the effort and time. This is the hairstyle for your colonists who enjoy golf.

Chell
Portal II hairstyle of the main protagonist, a woman deprived of her cube and cake going through hardship with a potato and visiting the moon for a few seconds.

Elizabeth
Bioshock Infinite hairstyle of Elizabeth, a woman deprived of spoiler alerts and has to go through hardships with a potato and visiting france for a few seconds

Mod currently contains:
- 17 Female Hairstyles
- 16 Male Hairstyles

That's all for now. Enjoy, I'm supposed to be gone already but these textures and updates take a long time to do, especially with these posts.

Chicken Plucker

[RH2] Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing & Weapons updated

DOWNLOAD LINK

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing
- New apparel added

Apparel done by: Tittymcswaggy

Galac-Tac Heavy Gunner Helmet
High Cut/FAST style helmet with mandibles where you can attach ballistic plates that can protect your cheeks. I don't know how good the protection is but in game it covers fullhead just like the old "Hunter Reactive" from Rimmu-Nation 1.2, however this version is more grounded in reality.

Galac-Tac body armour
Experimental armor set based on mandalorian armour, sponsored by AR500 to produce this tacticool looking armour. (Not me, I mean Galac-Tac was sponsored by AR500)

Warrior Falcon chest rig
Needed a new chest rig that went with this Galac-Tac set, beautifully done by TMC to my specifications.

Kelty Raven 2500 backpack
A backpack that can hold decent amounts of weight, made it carry as much as the Pegasus and RUSH 24 being on the level with the other backpacks at 40KG

Apparel done by: Fiendakko

Mk 6 Helmet
British Mk 6 helmet. No longer in use unless for training purposes.

Mk 6A Helmet
British Mk 6A helmet, upgrade of the Mk 6 with a marginally heavier weight but better ballistic protection.

Apparel done by: JangoD'Soul

Azimut SS Kangaroo Rucksack
In-Game referred to simply as "Azimut SS rucksack" since calling it by it's name "Kangaroo rucksack" sounds boring and not Russian enough.

Apparel done by: Me

LZSH 2DTM
First Russian helmet I've made, this is clearly similar to the Altyn helmet. It's made for special forces, airborne or the FSB etc. This is the upgraded version with a front mount.

TOR-D ballistic helmet
Russian made clone of the FAST helmet, a High Cut helmet called the TOR-D. Very cool.

Balaclava (Cheeki Breeki)
Manufactured by Gopnik Tactical, a replica of the famous viral ski mask worn by the "cheeki breeki" guy meme. This product is actually a thing and it baffled me, so I added it in

MBC Fantom plate carrier
MBC "Fantom", Phantom in English but I kept the F cause it sounds more foreign. It's a Russian made body armour, officially the first one in the mod made by me. I made it black since we didn't have enough black plate carriers.

GORKA 3 Jacket
GORKA 4 taking a backseat possibly for factions, here's the GORKA 3 in all of its glory with history behind its back such as Afghanistan and Uncle Vlad's vodka stand across the street.

GORKA 3 Pants
Decided to keep the theme of outfits and pants being separate. GORKA 3 pants separate from the jacket.

Rimmu-Nation² - Weapons

- New weapons added
- Volume of all sound effects lowered to safer levels for your hearing (Will only work without classic Rimmu-Nation)

M9A1
Finally added to the mod

AK47
Couldn't do a Russian based update without this thing, it'd have been a crime

PKM
Could not let the AK47 be alone but was too lazy to do more, so I just made the other weapon a big one. The PKM returns as a second option for GPMGs making it the other option you have besides FN MAG for RN2.

Gerber Survival Knife
Bear Grylls line of survival knives by Gerber

Gerber Tomahawk
Non-Bear Grylls line of Tomahawk by Gerber

USMC Tomahawk
Tomahawk produced by a company that prides itself as "USMC" though unofficially tied to the military branch, I'm guessing their company consists of veterans and they mainly produce melee weapons. May get more stuff from them soon.

TOPS Machete
Tactical OPS machete, wanted a machete but it had to look tacticool so here is one

Mizutori Katana
Made by Cold Steel, a Katana finally makes it to Rimmu-Nation² and it isn't some OP HF blade or whatever VOID is using. It's a freakin' Katana you can use to cut your sausages up in the kitchen. May add more Cold Steel weapons later.

The following are game-ready textures that I've decided not to add yet. Please give me your thoughts instead of the usual drill of lurking around, do you think these weapons will ruin the "tacticool" theme or will they fit right in?

What about if pirates spawned with them? let me know.

Unused/Un-added new weapons:

Baseball Bat
Generic Baseball bat, stuffable

Brooklyn Smasher
Cold Steel line of baseball bats, probably not designed for baseball

Fire Axe

Wood Axe

Hatchet
Chosen this as the hatchet since it's very industrial and more common than native made looking ones.

I say again, these haven't been added because I feel as it is right now they don't feel like they fit right in. If you have objections please let me know, your thoughts on these un-added melee weapons.

(Scales may vary due to some drawsizes being fixed)

Long story short, I'm running out of time to keep doing these massive updates. Here's possibly the last major one for who knows how long.

I've added the Azimut SS that I missed to add last update, added GORKA 3 with other Russian made gear and weapons so that it won't be all by its lonesome. This whole time TMC was working on the Galac-Tac set based on a 1/6 scale desert ranger toy. We took some liberties, came out great. Took him 3 weeks to do.

[EDIT: Details removed due to OpSec] My time doing mods has been met with troubles in life so this has been my getaway and I thank God and all of you guys, especially supporters like Morphium and Sheriff and all the artists who have taken part creating these mods. It's helped me get through some tough times. Will see you in a bit, please leave feedback.

I know there's still a request regarding H2H but I'm still waiting on Taranchuk for another addition for mod settings, if I'm out of time before I can allocate time to fix that mod cause I have to move to a training establishment where everything is back to being strict, then you won't hear from me for a while.

dareddevil7

Everything is lookin good, I'm excited for the future and hopefully some more Vietnam war era gear

Chicken Plucker

[RH2] Faction: Rangers open beta added, Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing updated

DOWNLOAD LINK

Releasing the Rangers today, still have weapons unbalanced to how they should be but they are all roughly where they need to be. Just set up only a few previews cause I've spent over 3 hours running around trying to make fixes and uploading as it is. Will leave the rest to you guys to play around with. Decided to polish most of the rough edges and release the mod to you all before I go.

Rangers in summary, you earn their trust and you can join them at +10 relations. You can use their training, hospital facilities and etc. I'd rather you guys play around and find out than me explain it all, but they will be there for you so long as you have something to contribute.

Sadly as I played with the mod I can't quite capture the essence, but what we got is realistic. If you're the kind of colony who is absolutely overrun and your relations with Rangers aren't tip top or they've already sent reinforcements and they managed to get wiped out, they will hang you out dry. I feel this is appropriate since it's not as if any lawman has a "No retreat, no surrender" mindset, especially with Rangers under being different management than that of their original founders who had a more unwavering foundation.

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing
- Backpacks now have a market value based on their carrying capacity range

Made fixes for the Rangers mod, the backpacks will be sold in their outposts, randomly generated.

Enjoy all, hope you have some good stories with this faction.

Quote from: dareddevil7 on May 14, 2021, 11:46:06 PM
Everything is lookin good, I'm excited for the future and hopefully some more Vietnam war era gear

Thanks my friend, you may be excited for the new release in this case. Taranchuk is busy sadly so I can't make further updates with H2H. I've got a lot of prep work to do now for life stuff, so I will have to leave the mods as they are now until I find more free time.

I'll see you all in a bit.

MrBriggs18

I'm not so sure about bats, but I definitely like the axes. As for fitting the theme? I never was good with that sort of thing. It's sharp, it's metal and can be used for killing, that's fitting enough for me.

Chicken Plucker

[RH2] Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing & Weapons updated

DOWNLOAD LINK

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing

A&C Hero backpack
Ellie's backpack from Last of Us 2, custom made by many independent artisans, this case it's "A&C Hero".

Rimmu-Nation² - Weapons

Dragunov SVD
The prodigal marksman rifle returns in all of its soviet glory.

Did the new update right before I sleep, took me more time than I wanted so now I've got less hours to sleep again. Been obsessive with progress and somewhat finding refuge in these mods. It's not good since it's bad for my health to consistently only have 5 hours of sleep, especially when I have to do military, mentally and physically exhausting kind of work. Hope you all enjoy, it's time for me to go. Cheers all.

Chicken Pluckero singing out-oh for the time being.

Quote from: MrBriggs18 on May 16, 2021, 12:52:01 PM
I'm not so sure about bats, but I definitely like the axes. As for fitting the theme? I never was good with that sort of thing. It's sharp, it's metal and can be used for killing, that's fitting enough for me.

Ah MrBriggs! Thanks for the input. Will keep it in mind. I just felt like if we were gonna do industrial, post apocalyptic style weapons, might as well have a lot more than blades

qux

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on May 14, 2021, 11:02:53 PM
The following are game-ready textures that I've decided not to add yet. Please give me your thoughts instead of the usual drill of lurking around, do you think these weapons will ruin the "tacticool" theme or will they fit right in?

What about if pirates spawned with them? let me know.

I love your textures I think you should add it,
thank you for your mork new textures are beautiful

Crosspass

i have 2 questions

1. will there be new body armor that take material stat? if not then are you gonna make existing body armor stuffable?
2. will there be a chance for the battle dress on page 3 to be an actual mod? i know its a joke but i am interested.

Chicken Plucker

Everyone buckle up cause there's a lot of new stuff (also a typo in Domino's name rip)

Queue the Season 7 soundtrack

[RH2] Chicken Mitchell² - Hairstyles, Rangers Faction and Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing & Weapons updated

DOWNLOAD LINK

So this mod update has been 2 weeks in the making, been very busy and drained here in the Engineers. I would have had more content but unfortunately this month, I am out of budget, time and patience. I just wanna play warzone for a bit now so I wrapped up this update without adding all the new headgear, fiendakko has generously given more apparel which I am yet to add along with my planned remake of the BDU that has camo, yet to be finished.

Without further ado here's the new stuff.
Prepare your muffalo.

Chicken Mitchell² - Hairstyles

- Redone the preview art and Woods hairstyle front and side view to more accurately fit the character. He's a gosh dang onion Mason, you should know that.
- 8 New hairstyles, 6 female and 2 male.
- "EVERY HAIRSTYLE WE ADD ON IS ILLEGAL!" - Onion Woods

Portnova
Warsaw Pact operator from Black Ops Cold War.

Iskra
Allegiance Operator from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone

Elena
Elena's hairstyle from Uncharted, finishing all of the female hairstyles in that game series with Nadine and Chloe's done.

Domino
Coalition Operator's hairstyle from Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone, in her FBI operator skin. She's a South Korean Warcom soldier, implying she's from the ROK military

Nikolai
Nikolai's hairstyle from Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone, he has his own PMC called "Chimera" and has this slick freakin' hair while wearing his aviators. Yet to add a Telnyashka and Gucci brand aviators for Rimmu-Nation 2.

Mia
Mia Khalifa's hairstyle. just referred to as "Mia" in-game. I thought it was a nice contrast to the ponytails and other video game hairstyles since I'm just doing famous people in general. I get we may get looks here but let's be mature please folks before I get the comments. I wish the person nothing but the best and is happy to know she's off to do better things. Our past doesn't define us.

Halle Berry
Called "H Berry" in-game and it is none other than Miss Berry's iconic short hairstyle from her James Bond and Catwoman days.

J Jonah Jameson
Called "J Jameson" in-game. As promised, this is a follow up from the Invincible hairstyle and is the main event of this update for Chicken Mitchell. Now go get photos of Spiderman before you're fired!

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing
- New apparel added
- Backpack side textures tweaked
- Apparel tagged to not spawn for tribals during cold season (Needs testing/reports to see if it works)

Gear added:

MIL-TEC Jungle Hat
A different version of the boonie hat, known in game as "Jungle Hat". Clearly more military looking than our current Boonie hat. Bravo six, going daaahk.

Helikon Field Cap
known in game as "field cap". This is my remake of our field caps. I wanna thank Morphium for commissioning Fiendakko to make a field cap for us, however I wanted a new version that wasn't using the old 1.2 field cap as reference. Having brand names allows me to make multiple versions and having variations of the same kind of hat, as seen above with the Jungle Hat.

Beechfield Beanie
The Beanie returns! Lots of tacticool people since the dawn of The Division has been wearing this, so here it is in all of its colorable hipster glory. Why I was hesitant to add these again is because of the issue with tribals, which stops me from wanting to get into Jackets. With the new update I think we've finally found a way around it, with a code Tynan left in royalty DLC:
[spoiler]<canBeGeneratedToSatisfyWarmth>false</canBeGeneratedToSatisfyWarmth>[/spoiler]

Military Beret
So this is a texture by Odstriman (Odz) who has officially joined our expandables crew for apparel art. He's made this based of the VDV Beret used by the Russian Armed Forces. I am interested in other Beret variants later.

BLACKHAWK! Pursuit Shirt
Did a rough hand drawing, was experimenting to see if non-symmetrical apparel can look appealing and be viable to do since non-symmetrical hand drawn apparel is super quick to do compared to the painstaking stuff I went through doing the more precise DOOM armor which needed symmetry.

Known in game as "Pursuit shirt" and the trousers "Pursuit pants"

BLACKHAWK! Pursuit Pants

Brandit Flight Suit
Our first coveralls added in the mod, a flight suit which can be used for your special forces pawntypes. The outfit is flame retardant as most of the combat shirts/pants, and is colorable so you can re-create different branches i.e. GROM, FBI or SAS as you so wish. This covers the legs so no need for pants.

Hello Kitty backpack
Same stats as the SuperDry Tarp Backpack. I wanted to add a new backpack for this update, and I was taking 2 weeks to decide what to add. I was thinking something highly ally and cool, but just didn't have the patience to sit there and freakin' do every velcro or MOLLE detail. The old idea to add a hello kitty backpack as a joke came back to mind, so here we are.

Combat gear added:

StSh-81 helmet
Done by Odstriman again at my request, very grateful since he does it better than me. It's a helmet for Russian Armed Forces, usually saved for their Special Purpose teams.

6B48 Helmet
Texture done by ya boi Fiendakko. The Helmet is part of the Ratnik program, made for tank crewmen with headsets integrated. As far as I know, it is also ballistic so I just gave this and the StSh same protection stats as the PASGT, however being more lighter in mass.

Defender 2 body armor
Defender 2 russian military body armor, just used the OTV stats since it's very similar in terms of modularity and looks. I however assume it's easier to put on due to how it appears, so I reduced the delay to put it on and remove it compared to the OTV.

The following chest rigs are also done by Fiendakko, very talented artist who has done a lot for this mod:

Type 63 Chest Rig
Chinese made, cold war era

Type 56 Chest Rig
Another Chinese, Vietnam war/Cold war era chest rig. Fun fact: This is operator Stone/Bell's chest rig from Black Ops cold war to you guys who want to create those pawns in game.

Splav M23 military vest
Russian military chest rig, modern era. Another beautiful texture done by Fiendakko, attention to detail is solid, couldn't have done it better myself.

Rimmu-Nation² - Weapons
- 20 new weapons added

Prepare your Boomrats folks, here's a massive update of Rimmu-Nation weapons, was procrastinating to buy groceries the other day so I ended up spending more time making new weapons than buying chicken for myself.

Let's start with the melee and move our way up from there.

Melee:

M9 Bayonet
HIGH PORT! ATTACH BAYONET! EN GARDE! finally makes it in game to bring back memories.

Spetsnaz Machete
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, Spetsnaz Machete.

Kukri
Used by Gurkhas, when equipped machetes (All of them) now also increase plant work speed.

Gerber Gator Machete
Another Gerber item added in the mod series, for your Bear Grylls roleplaying needs.

ECHO Chainsaw
Oh yeah folks. There is a chainsaw in Rimmu-Nation now. Not to worry as it is significantly weaker than DOOM or VOID's chainsaw from 1.2 with the damage being 10 per 0.7 seconds (Average) as opposed to their 20 damage per 0.50 seconds. Realistically, chainsaws aren't too reliable but here they can still put on a hurting.

When equipped, plant work speed increases 2.0 so you can go cut down all the trees and ruin the environment besides chopping up raiders!

CQB:

P320
Nobody tell James Yeager guys. P320 returns as your 9mm short, reminds everybody in Glock that the US Military chose them so Glock is salty about it to this day.

Makarov
"SO WHY IN BLOODY HELL DOES MAKAROV KNOW YOU?!"

MAC-10
MAC-10 go again, chambered in-game in .45 ACP. Note to self: Maybe leave that in the description. This replaces the old MAC-11 from 1.2 since I always intended for it to be the MAC-10 and not that smaller version.

AK74U
AK74U in all of its glory returns. Same stats as before but now in HD.

Skorpion
See folks I could've added the P90 or the UMP, you know fan favourites. But I didn't want to put in the time or effort cause I'm flippin hangin' out already. Know what I thought? Well add the MAC-10 and Skorpion instead of 1 difficult SMG cause they seem easy to make!

IZh-43 double barrel shotgun
The Boomstick. Russian made shotgun by Baikal, was later sold to Remington who sold it as Spartan 220 in the United States.

Model 1897
Winchester Trench Gun returns. Have also redone the 870 MCS texture to look less "detailed" and realistic so the shotguns look very swoode now.

Rifles:

Type 56
Norinco, Chinese copy of the AK47 returns. Added it's iconic shovel looking stock. Fun fact: Reference image had an upside down muzzle break and I got bollocked for it by some guys in Rimworld chat, so I corrected it.

Type CQ
Norinco M16 unlicensed clone. I know you guys are waiting for Cold War/Vietnam era gear, and that implies the mighty M16. Well guys, why settle for the original when you can have a Chinese copy?!?!?!

C7A1
Last added rifle this update, didn't wanna just leave the update with Norinco copies to make people anticipating more western weapons salty so here's the C7A1 for you Canadian fans.

LMG:

RPD
First LMG added in the mod and it ain't an M249 or a minimi, it's an RPD. The western ones are very difficult and detailed to make so I just went with a lot of foreign stuff, as you will notice.

Sharpshooter rifles:

C14 Timberwolf
To accompany the C7A1, this Canadian military bolt action rifle returns, now with a supressor cause I didn't have a better ref that had no supressor. This makes it the first supressed weapon in Rimmu-Nation 2.

GOL Magnum

SV-98

M82A1
Main event of the sharpshooter rifles added, none other than your Barrett .50 Cal M82A1/M107. It has a reduced cooldown from it's 1.2 counterpart since it is semi auto and will have a faster rate of fire than the Desert Tech HTI (which I had to buff the range of a bit since it was 2 ranges off this M82A1)

Launchers

M79
Developed as a better man-portable solution from the Bazooka back in the day, lots more interesting facts here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1R2oY4_VA&ab_channel=ForgottenWeaponsForgottenWeaponsVerified

This design was later improved with the China Lake grenade launcher

RPG-7
Well guys I didn't wanna leave your pawns with lack of firepower so here is the launcher complete with its own custom projectile texture:

Grenade:

M84 stun grenade
Last but not least, finally added the stun grenade that has been there for ages. Removed the apparel/belt system for grenades for now for simplicity.

Faction: Rangers
- Backpacks for side view tweaked to better fit pawns

Quote from: qux on May 23, 2021, 12:57:52 PM
I love your textures I think you should add it,
thank you for your mork new textures are beautiful

Hello, thank you! Have decided to add all of those un-added weapons in this latest update now, hope you enjoy!

Quote from: Crosspass on May 30, 2021, 01:05:06 AM
i have 2 questions

1. will there be new body armor that take material stat? if not then are you gonna make existing body armor stuffable?
2. will there be a chance for the battle dress on page 3 to be an actual mod? i know its a joke but i am interested.
Hello Crosspass, welcome to the forums!

1. I have thought about it, however we've had this issue before when I started modding in A17-B18 where people would have body armour that has way more protection than powered armors due to them using Hyperweave or other modded textiles. I've ultimately put it on hold due to that issue.
2. It was a submission for an Itzal contest, unfortunately too detailed for me to have to do for all body types and doesn't fit the mod series anyway (Sadly didn't win the contest too by the way) so it's just there as display of progression in the posts.

Off to relax guys. Updates have been 2 weeks in the making, sometimes sacrificing sleep time like a silly despite waking up 0700 the next morning. Need to lay down modding more and more and focus on fitness and my job. I also wanna add that I gotten better with the weapon art since the style is settling in more to be balanced between detailed and vanilla while I've increased in the speed of making them. I'm still dreading to do the fan favourites since they're the most detailed.

Will check back later folks, take care.

MrBriggs18

I always thought berets look a bit like chef hat. Many weapons from this update aren't exactly "foreign" to me since I'm not american or something, heh. Glad for the new items, hoping raiders won't spam RPG like crazy and ruin the day. Cheers. And who's Mia Khalifa by the way?

Chicken Plucker

Request has been answered, furniture mod is finally here lads. Queue Bell's Theme from Cold War since we're about to meet Uncle Boris.

Special thanks to:
Sheriff
Morphium
Fiendakko
SirLalaPyon

[RH2] Uncle Boris' - Used Furniture added
[RH2] Chicken Mitchell² - Hairstyles, Rangers Faction and Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing updated

DOWNLOAD LINK

Uncle Boris, ex-KGB comes out of retirement to open his services to all. He has a "used furniture" store which has some hardware at the back that has all the equipment you need to begin clandestine operations.

Have a gander at his current line of products!

Barrack Bed
Same stats as the normal bed but more beautiful to look at due to it's rigid hospital corners and lack of creases. Immaculately made bed.

Folding chair
Many of you may remember this thing giving lots of big burly men concussions in professional wrestling or just as a chair in general. Stuffable chair, same stats as dining chair but lighter and takes longer to make.

Folding Table
"DUDLEY, GET THE TAABLLEEE!" Cheap build table, takes longer to make, easier to break than your normal 1x2 table.

Trash Can
Does nothing, looks pretty and is stuffable. Decorative prop.

Mission Board
You know what it is folks. Coded exactly the same way as it was, the mission board allows you to start missions at the cost of 500 silver. Currently needs more work. Ambient soundtrack changed to the Black Ops cold war soundtrack by Jack Wall. "Bell's Theme"

You can listen to it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnfaU3dMoMs&ab_channel=MarcTatossianMarcTatossian

I cut it in half so it doesn't take too much memory, music fades halfway through and loops. Note that having this turned on with the 1.2 Mission Board version will cause conflicts.

Floodlight
30 glow radius, consumes 40 watts of power.

FIRMAN 3650 Generator
Art done by SirLalaPyon, joins our team officially. Heck yeah. Sketchfab reference by Fabio Orsi.
Can generate 3650 W for you, more efficient in fuel consumption than the chemfuel generator in vanilla by 0.5,  however has a smaller fuel capacity at just 20 which means you have to fill it up more regularly. IRL the thing needs refuelling after about 14 hours of use, but in-game its 5 in-game days just because I don't want you poor folks refuelling it everyday. Thankfully the model type is ambiguous as it is not the same scale as the reference used.

Can be hauled and repositions unlike stationary generators.

But wait.. There's more!

More textures by SirLalaPyon, the man the myth the legend has delivered.

Panasonic television
In-between of the tube television and the flat screen, more joy increase and wider watch radius by 1 tile. Can't really go beyond that.

DEWEY 2KW Generator
Has half of the fuel capacity that FIRMAN 3650 has and only delivers 2KW fuel. Where it shines is it's fuel consumption rate being very low, so despite you having to constantly refuel, you are saving the most chemfuel using these.

Also has -30 beauty due to it's noise. IRL you have to wear ear defenders around generators, it's a PPE used by engineers in the military because the generators can mess your hearing up. That's how loud they are. The FIRMAN 3650 is more quiet so it's got less beauty penalty than this DEWEY.

Future plans:
- Comms radio
- More beds, chairs etc.
- More generators
- Sheets/curtains that can divide rooms
- HESCO and other types of walls/fortifications
- Barricades, I.E. Blast Wall and barbed wire (barbed wire will be a normal wall, no damage due to lack of coding support)
- Laptop that can be placed on any surface that acts as a comms console
- More loose props that can go on tables, I.E. files, paperwork, desk lamps etc.
- Props such as camera, recording devices, (green screen?) and whatever if possible.

Bottom priority due to lack of coding support or budget:
- Training related buildings/furniture
- Radio that can be placed on any surface, will play a few songs. Other songs will be add-on separate mods

Chicken Mitchell² - Hairstyles

Bond
James Bond's hair, Daniel Craig rendition. Shaken, not stirred.

Booker
Booker Dewitt's hairstyle from Bioshock Infinite, this completes the Bioshock set for me as Elizabeth and Booker's hairs are added. I'm aware Elizabeth has a ton of hairs because there's like an infinite version of her out there, but I am unwilling to do those as of now due to the amount of other hairs I have to do.

Chigurh
Anton Chigurh's hairstyle from No Country for Old Men. Hair can be for female pawns too. You can now create a psychotic killer in RimWorld that has this hairstyle.

D-Day
Coalition operator D-Day's hairstyle from Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone.

Faith
Faith Connors hairstyle from Mirror's Edge, female hairstyle if you can't tell.

Farah
Farah Karim's hairstyle from Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone, with this I believe I've done all female character hairs from that game and I can finally move on to something else like resident evil

Gigachad
Famous Gigachad meme's hairstyle

Homelander
Homelander's hairstyle from Amazon series "The Boys". With this and Butcher's hairstyle, I have no more plans with doing any more hair from that series.

"I'm Homelander, and I can do whatever the muffalo I want." - Homelander 2020

Wyatt
Operator Wyatt's hairstyle from Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone, he's from the Australian SAS. I believe this to be the last hair from Modern Warfare series, and am glad I can now focus on other series.

Ian
Ian McCollum's hairstyle from Forgotten Weapons for you fellers out there who are a big fan. You can now fight off raiders with rare weapons while Ian reviews them. This is the main event of the hair mod update besides Farah and Chigurh's hair.

Summary:
Our new hair count is:
- 26 Male hairstyles
- 25 Female hairstyles

This makes Chicken Mitchell² hairstyles have a head count of 51 hairs total, just 16 more hairs away from beating the original hair mod's number.

Current planned hairstyles, may change anytime due to circumstances:
- Blade runner hairs (2 characters)
- Metal Gear Solid hairs (?? characters)
- Resident Evil (?? characters)
- Katniss Everdeen
- Rambo, John McClaine, Terminator hairstyles
- Duke Nukem hair
- Half Life hairs (2-3 characters)
- Nathan Drake
- John Wick
- Joey Huden hairstyle (far cry 5)
- Silent Hill (1 Character)
- Cyberpunk (2 Characters)
- Mass Effect (2 Characters)

- Whatever else comes up

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing

- New apparel added
- Backpack spawn rate tweaks

Head scarf
Farah's headscarf from Modern Warfare 2019/Warzone, however in this case named as a generic shemagh head scarf. The top white part is masked to be colorable for variety when spawning on other pawns.

GP-5 gasmask
Fiendakko delivers another epic texture, a new GP-5 gasmask. I think it looks better than my old one if you ask me. Has 7% more toxic sensitivity protection than the P-1944 gasmask, though this one doesn't do as well in hotter environments and is slightly heavier, it protects you better in the cold as well.

Hoodie jacket
A normal hoodie, commissioned by Morphium and kindly donated as an apparel by Fiendakko.

VTAC battle belt
VTAC or Viking Tactical battle belt setup I found online. Another work by Fiendakko, did a wonderful job. Now we have two options for battle belts, the other one being a thrown together setup consisting of UK products, while this one is more on the American end.

5.11 RUSH 12 backpack
Last but not least, had to add another backpack or it won't feel like a proper update. 5.11 RUSH 12 in this new addition, can carry up to 35 KG in-game. RUSH 24 carries 40 KG, realistically the RUSH 12 would only be able to carry up to 20L along with the other backpacks but I went and added some extra space. May think about nerfing everything later on, but will let you guys decide if you're fine with how things are now.

I think the mass of objects in game are kinda out of whack anyway, was personally struggling to fit 20L in my Motherlode during a TAB last week Monday so I am thinking about nerfing all backpacks to be a bit more realistic.

Faction - Rangers

- Error fixes
- Backpack spawn rate tweaks

That's me folks. Lots of progression, leave is over so back to the grind and stacking bricks. I'll see you all on the other side. Update too longer than expected, been working at it since yesterday and ran to commission some good artists like SirLalaPyon for rush work with furniture so I can have a good start for Uncle Boris' furnitures.

Quote from: MrBriggs18 on June 01, 2021, 09:07:24 AM
I always thought berets look a bit like chef hat. Many weapons from this update aren't exactly "foreign" to me since I'm not american or something, heh. Glad for the new items, hoping raiders won't spam RPG like crazy and ruin the day. Cheers. And who's Mia Khalifa by the way?

Hello mate, good to see you again! Yeah it looks like a Chef's hat if you don't shape it like we do here. The British Army shapes their beret and so does the US, but we all have our own methods. I think the Russian military wears them as-is or so, but its clear they don't wanna look like the western guys with how they wear it.

RPG is tagged to spawn on raiders that spawn with rocket launchers like triple rocket launcher and doomsday launcher. It is rare yes, but they still come by and ruin your day if you aren't properly equipped.

As for your final question, she was a former pornographic actress and she has since come out to speak out against the industry and how she regretted being in that line of work.

See you next time my friend

Rocket_Raccoon

MrBriggs18

Those berets really meana lot to people, don't they?
Regarding RPG's, I'm more concerned not with being properly equipped, but with them having infinite ammo unlike vanilla ones. Taking on a single rocket and resisting a constant supressive fire of friggin rockets is quite a difference, I'd say. And yeah, I didn't check ingame so I have no actual idea if your RPGs are single-use or infinite. Speaking on the assumption here, cause I remember having such problem a year ago, not sure if it was even your mod.

P.S.: Nice GP-5 there. I remember having to wear one during some training stuff in school. Damn thing made me sound like Darth Vader and the lenses got misted or something near instantly. Almost sure it wasn't supposed to work this way (since it didn't on anybody else but me), but who would give a shit, eh?

Chicken Plucker

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing, Security and Weapons + Rangers updated

DOWNLOAD LINK

Here we go bois, another update for you lads. Sadly intended to do a lot more this weekend but I am just one man these past few days so I can't do as much as I could with the time I was given. Spent all of Friday and Saturday, even some of my remaining time today to finish what you see here now. I will work on Clothing and Furniture next, but these new features are here.

Tanto
Tanto short sword, your pawns can now commit sudoku with this cold steel variant of the sword. Usually used as a knife.

Yanmaodao
Chinese sword, translates to "Goosequill Saber"

Colt Python
For you tunnel rats out there, the Colt Python returns

Springfield XD-M
Known in-game as XD-M, the Springfield XD returns to Rimmu-Nation.

Mossberg 500
Mossberg 500, another shotgun with wooden stock and pump handle. I buffed all the shotgun ranges for you guys who just wanna fire these and hunt some dogs from duck hunt

Uzi
Uzi, the Israeli made submachine gun returns.

UMP45
HK UMP chambered in .45 ACP returns for you counter terrorist fanatics out there

AUG A1
AUG A1 also known as StG 77, Austrian made bullpup with the scope attached returns for you cold war era lovers

M60
My personal opinion to be the main event of this mod, the M60 GPMG returns in all of it's glory. Get some!

(Note: I do not endorse war crimes involving gunning down farmers and/or innocent people, just good acting)

PSL 54
Romania doesn't make SVDs. This is the PSL 54, very similar in terms of looks with the SVD and in terms of stats, very similar also but not a complete clone of each other. Was too lazy to do very detailed western DMRs so enjoy another Eastern European marksman rifle

Mannlicher-Schoenauer 1910
Goodluck writing that every time. "The World's Finest Rifle" (Is it? Thought that was the SA80  8) 8)). Very expensive irl and rare these days from what I've read,  this one is modified to use 7.92x57mm Mauser for convenience so it has the same damage as the Kar98k in terms of stats because 9.7x57mm Mannlicher-Schoenauer cartridges are very difficult to research about and I honestly couldn't be bothered. From what I read they are "Indistinguishable" despite some small differences in size.

The Mannlicher-Schoenauer which I am beginning to dislike typing about over and over again because of it's long name, was meant to be a scopeless bolt action rifle, but after reading about it's history and coolness, I decided to add a scope and make it a sniper rifle, using an official Mannlicher-Schoenauer scope from another picture. This could be a nice alternative for you guys waiting for the Mosin Nagant or the Kar98k in the mod.

HK69A1
HK69A1 grenade launcher returns, wanted to add a weapon from each category so here is the ol' little buddy of yours to blow some pirates up

RPG-7 Rocket projectile redone
Redone the RPG-7 projectile since it was incorrect last time, wasn't aware that the end would open up like this upon launch.

Rimmu-Nation² - Security

M60 Mounted version
A GPMG mounted turret is finally available, for you guys who can't afford the cost of M2 Browning and M134 Minigun ammunition changes in steel, here comes a more low-end and cost friendly M60 for your defenses.

May do PKM later and the NSV, no promises but I am aware some people want to use non-western turrets as well

Rimmu-Nation² - Clothing
- M1 Helmet texture cleaned up in display mode, bothered me

Faction - Rangers
- Trader price for armor is no longer expensive
- More components, food and medicine stocks
- More apparel in trader stocks spawned

That's all for this week folks. Off to spend the rest of my Sunday playing Warzone, if I get too angry which I always will, I'll get to some textures for you guys. Cheerio!

Quote from: Rocket_Raccoon on June 02, 2021, 09:22:00 AM
Great update.
Blessed be gun jesus.

Hey Raccoon, good to see you again!

There's only one Jesus, and he doesn't need guns

Quote from: MrBriggs18 on June 03, 2021, 08:59:28 AM
Those berets really meana lot to people, don't they?
Regarding RPG's, I'm more concerned not with being properly equipped, but with them having infinite ammo unlike vanilla ones. Taking on a single rocket and resisting a constant supressive fire of friggin rockets is quite a difference, I'd say. And yeah, I didn't check ingame so I have no actual idea if your RPGs are single-use or infinite. Speaking on the assumption here, cause I remember having such problem a year ago, not sure if it was even your mod.

P.S.: Nice GP-5 there. I remember having to wear one during some training stuff in school. Damn thing made me sound like Darth Vader and the lenses got misted or something near instantly. Almost sure it wasn't supposed to work this way (since it didn't on anybody else but me), but who would give a shit, eh?

Hey I totally care. Also the cooldown of RPG-7 is a lot longer, but yeah it is still mucho infinite ammo and can spawn in rare occasions for pirates.

I do remember the old issue, was about Umbra Company using them. The difference is they had units that spawned with nothing but the RPG-7, while the one in this mod is tagged for heavy weapon pirates and it has the max weapon budget for them, which makes it less likely than before to spawn