Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• November 29, 2022, 05:30:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

DOOM Expansion is coming. What faction are you looking forward to most?

UAC - The classic Union Aerospace soldiers
- 0 (0%)
Utilitarian - Private army
- 3 (60%)
Bounty Hunters - Mercenaries
- 0 (0%)
Demons - Very weird lookin skeletons
- 1 (20%)
Night Sentinels (currently not planned)
- 0 (0%)
Demon cultists - Would be part of demons faction, allows them to be beatable
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: [1.3] (WIP) Red Horse ²  (Read 89560 times)

Chicken Plucker

• Planetologist
  • Sapper Chicken with not enough PT time
    • View Profile
Re: [1.3] (WIP) Red Horse ²
« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2022, 03:13:45 PM »

1.4 Updates: Google Drive Link

Mod Updated:

Faction - Bounty Hunters:

- Changes to bionics for elites and boss pawns
- Drawsize of plasma gun reduced
- Changes to apparel spawns for pawntypes
- Warden mapping fix for coloring
- Fixes to enlistment typos
- More spawn changes

Gonna update main DOOM and get back to UAC. I didn't expect this much trouble with Bounty Hunters, but I need a break. All weapons need tweaking in terms of market value.

Hey bro! Sorry for my late reply man. I'm happy you're having fun for once with V.O.I.D. I remember you didn't wanna play with them initially. I did see it! I loved it, it was hilarious. I left a comment myself

Dont worry. I know. But I decided to rp as Psy-Monks, and saw that you can reason with them. I choose 2nd dialog option and was peace for 1 day. Well it was their choice. I only hope that I won't be forced to use nukes ;/

Was meant to be coded to have a counter for rimatomics, I noticed it doesnt seem to be working, so I asked taran to sort that out  8) 8)

you no longer do mod spec ops or contemporary / modern warfare? like you did before

Hey brova. Mate, I am tired of the bloody stuff. I have remade it over and over every new version, I wanted to give something else a go to revitalize my passion.  I go to work, I wear a uniform, gotta get bollocked by people in uniform so if I have to see another uniform and a weapon all I think about is work, so I wanna give it a break and do something I find fun for the meantime.

I still wanna go back and do the things, but not now. I'll do them when I do them.

Speaking of which, I actually met SF the other day. I had to volunteer for some unknown exercise, then they told us last minute that it was actually playing terrorist for them. I got arrested, man handeled, smacked in the back of my head, gone deaf from all their breaching charges, feared for my life that the dog's muzzle would come off when they sent it in the building and it was all good fun. I still love it mate, just I wanna do things to how I feel the sequence should go in order for me to keep the momentum up.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 03:15:45 PM by Chicken Plucker »

Chicken Plucker

• Planetologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2022, 09:35:06 PM »

Mod Updated:

Faction - Bounty Hunters:

- Plasma rifle changes, it's near the stats as the original
- Volume changes
- Spelling errors in enlistment
- Reinforcements being not labelled is fixed

Chicken Plucker

• Planetologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 18, 2022, 02:46:58 AM »

Mods Updated:
RH2 Faction - Rangers:
- Fixed errors with soda ingest sound effect

Red Horse 1: Classics modlist updates:
- Prisoner Outfit
- Portable Power Generator
- Retro Joy
- T-45b Power Armor
- Gunny Storyteller
- Uru Keomono Faces
- Uru Kemono Hairs
- Uru Rim Seraph Hairs
- Uru VOCALOID
- Uru Tohou Hairs
- Chicken Mitchell Hairs
- Metal Gear Solid Incident Sounds
- Metal Gear Solid Incident Sounds 2

These mods are now compatible with 1.4 and are in the Red Horse 1 folder of the Google Drive link. I suggest you do not enable ones like Chicken Mitchell that are obviously going to overlap with the new version, so conflicts will occur.

As for whether or not this can go on and I can maintain all these older mods, including factions, I don't believe that will be possible. They are easier to be rebuilt from the ground up, some already have been so instead I will continue with RH2. Ideology has done a number on all faction mods, and since I want enlistment and other new things such as the removal of re-using defnames for guns, we might as well.

UAC Progress:

First view for Wildcat Hulk. Only 14 more to go and not including the masking

Utilitarian progress:

Fiendakko is taking it slow, he's busy and he's still getting the hang of Utilitarian's freaky shapes. The current one shown is a WIP and I've been asking for revisions till it falls in line with our current style. I know its not the most consistent thing with JDS' stuff or other vanilla looking pieces we have, but it'll do.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 02:51:15 AM by Chicken Plucker »

Chicken Plucker

• Planetologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 21, 2022, 11:38:05 PM »

Mods Updated:
RH2 Faction - Task Force 141:
- Fixed webbing description

Red Horse 1: Classics modlist updates:
- Chicken Mitchell Hairs (again)
- (CP) DOOM
- (CP) DOOM Kit Classic
- (RH) UAC Kit
- U.S. Military Kit
- Rimmu-Nation Clothing
- Rimmu-Nation Gloves n' Boots

These mods are now compatible with 1.4, again guys, this is Red Horse 1 and not recommended by myself to be played with RH2 stuff, though you are free to do so if you wanna risk it. Conflict in terms of console errors is unlikely, you will only be running into duplicate items and overwritten items or textures going funny

To promote the coming of RH2 DOOM and UAC stuff, why not update the old version for people who just wanna play with the old stuff. Here it is as part of the Red Horse 1 - Classics update for 1.4. You will find all of these in the link above in the Red Horse 1 folder.

Hey guys, just checking in with progress so far on RH2 DOOM.

Wildcat

Shepherd

So I've finished Wildcat Hulk views, I am in the process of finishing Shepherd Hulk views, once done I can save them until I resize their stuff for the other bodies. Back to work tomorrow and I am actually very disappointed with my progress. Been struggling with motivation, sleeping regularly and just getting my arse to work on these. I aimed to finish DOOM weapons or some semblance of finishing it near to its 1.2 version this vacation along all UAC armors.

Unfortunately, rather than make use of my time, and I must apologise, I ended up lacking the drive to get the work done and finding myself just being anxious and depressive instead of being productive. I use modding as an outlet in the first place, but I don't know lads, dropped the ball. Been worrying about working and being in the army in general, just constantly trying to be impressive and performing to standards there has actually gotten to me when I finally have control of my own time.

That's enough of feelings and moping. I've got some good news.

I was initially going to hire JangoD'Soul with another 120 USD budget for Night Sentinels commission, knowing his expensive prices I was to ask for 3 armors and 5 helmets, with me finishing off 2 leftover armors by modifying his textures.

TMC came back to me and said he's open for commissions again, offering a cheaper alternative (though not to say he was intentionally trying to undercut anybody) so I asked Jango to cancel, told him I'm trying to save my chicken money and that I was going with TMC instead. No Jangos were harmed in the making of this forum post.

TMC has began work on Halo:

This is the recruit armor. As I continue DOOM and plan for whatever comes next, he's doing Halo and when it's ready I will make a faction starter to basically promote the bigger end of the project.

TMC is covering mostly Spartan IV armours, with the Mark VI being an exception due to it being a Spartan II thing. He's set for Spartan III stuff later, and Odstriman is in the team who I paid in advance, will be doing UNSC and old school guys.

TMC:
12 Armors Spartan IV and Spartan III variants

Odz
3 Non-Spartan gear, UNSC, Army and Marines, ODST
4 planned Spartan II variant armors - Mark V, EVA, EOD & Security

Plans to split up the UNSC in three factions:
UNSC Army - Army units, ODSTs with Spartan III as their elite units, Spartan II would be in charge of the faction as commander. This will represent Reach.

UNSC Marines - Classic Marines, ODSTs with Spartan IIs as their elite units. Generic officer in charge? No plans for officer uniforms atm.

UNSC ONI - All Spartan IVs, Spartan II in charge of faction. Black opsy stuff. I intend for them to do shady crap that will cause the other UNSC factions to turn hostile to the player should the player not give in to their demands (i.e. turning in your resurrector mech serum to them)

In other news, I have been commissioned to create anime android girls faction using Aelanna's stuff, so stand by for that cause I had to take the job in order to fund our current war effort. It is a necessary evil, I never intended to aid the anime waifus because they cannot be trusted and are sucking the soul of young anime boy fans, but I took the bribe ladies and German tanks. I understand if you're extremely disappointed, but because of the anime waifu faction coming, we can get Spartan Armors from all generations.

HOTPATCHES HOTPOCKETS:
- RH2 Factions:
*Rangers
*Bounty Hunters

- Faction resign button description is bugged to say nothing, this is now fixed

Also removed the old post I quoted from this. Am that tired guys, mis disculpas
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 12:13:29 AM by Chicken Plucker »

williamb1995

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 23, 2022, 11:11:19 AM »

thank you  8) very much for the "red horse 1" updates, have you planned to do anything else? Rimmu-Nation Weapons maybe ?
you make people happy with the red horse 1.4 update
thx thx
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 11:16:17 AM by williamb1995 »

Skynert

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 23, 2022, 11:46:39 AM »

Do you plan to make or re-make one your "bad guys" faction to 1.4? Umbra Company etc?

Chicken Plucker

• Planetologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 24, 2022, 10:50:01 PM »

Hey guys. just dealing with crap at the moment, on top of bugs piling on.

Sadly no time to present fancy stuff I've progressed with, found major issues with faction pawns giving birth and I have some serious stuff going on irl so I apologise but I may be quiet for a bit.

thank you  8) very much for the "red horse 1" updates, have you planned to do anything else? Rimmu-Nation Weapons maybe ?
you make people happy with the red horse 1.4 update
thx thx

Will see bro, it's a lot of work because of changes with explosives and sounds. I thought RH2 weapons did a decent job taking its place anyway. Due to reasons I've just shared above, I am gonna have to slow down mate. I am dealing with things and increasing the workload just piles on the stress

Do you plan to make or re-make one your "bad guys" faction to 1.4? Umbra Company etc?

Hey Skynert, even worse than weapons. Factions had to be rebuilt from the ground up because of new 1.2 changes, especially with ideology. Frustrating as all hell when your communist faction is no longer.. communist

A lot of things have broken with factions and for me to invest a lot of time to fix it, may as well be working on a new mod or a remake. This was the reason for RH2 to begin with.

williamb1995

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 25, 2022, 12:50:39 AM »

ok, we will be patient and wait for rimmu-nation weapon, thank you and courage for your work

we are old fans, we love old mods. so the old fans will wait, and then we can party
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 07:31:55 AM by williamb1995 »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]