Mod Help- Game Freezing

Started by Mycroft2242, February 15, 2021, 12:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mycroft2242

Hello All! First post- my game keeps freezing at a set point in time. I'm a few years into this colony and did not change the mods prior to this happening.
https://gist.github.com/7dc7ab9275c07d8a1cbbcc0326375542

Here's my mod list. PLEASE HELP!

Canute

Hi,
could you post the player.log (button at the options for the file location) after the game was freezing ?
The startup log don't show any problems.

Mycroft2242

How would I do that? I'm new to this part of the game- sorry! Thank you for the response.

After the game freezes I can't do anything, fyi, I've waited a few minutes but nothing happens so I force close the program.

Thank you again!

Canute

player.log is the logfile that rimworld create at every new start.
To find that file you should open the Option menu, and look for a button Log file or saved data location.
Or you can look here
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0
to find the location for your OS.

You can either play until it freeze again, and then attach the player.log to your answer (you need to use reply button first to see file attachment options) or use the Player-prev.log the previous logfile if you got a freeze before.

We need at last a logfile after a freeze happen, to see what happened before it.

Mycroft2242

Just realized I can attach. Here you go! Also, great name!

Canute

I didn't answer so far, because i just can see there is many wrong.
At example
QuoteFaction The Red Valley Settlement has null relation with Pact of Andrainor. Returning dummy relation.
same to all other factions.
But i have no clue what could cause this.

The startup is normal without a major problem.
Maybe you should move
VanillaExpanded.VFECore
at the top of all VanillaExpanded mods.

Sorry but i can't help you further.

Mycroft2242

Thank you! I've given up on that save and removed all new faction mods for the time being. Seems to fix the game!