[1.2] Deth's Mods. (19/04/21)

Started by Deth, April 19, 2021, 04:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deth

Name|Version|Updated|Description
Animal Bed Tweaks|1.0.0|19/04/21|This mod allows placing Animal Beds, Animal Sleeping Boxes and Animal Sleeping Spots on top of other buildings (designed to place them over colonist's beds) and removes the animal size limit on the Animal Sleeping Box.
Boomchicken|1.0.0|19/04/21|This mod adds Boomchickens to RimWorld. These critters are chickens that explode on death and can be milked for Chemfuel. I will update the Boomchicken art if I ever get better at digital art but for now it is fine.
Trash Burning Generator|1.0.0|19/04/21|A power generator fueled with trash bags. Requires Tikubonn's RimTrash.
I like RimTrash but I never used the trash bags and ended up burning them, so I decided to give them a good use and made a generator that can be fueled with them, it's like a re-skinned Wood Burning Generator.

Hello. In this thread I will be sharing links to the mods I make, please keep in mind that I am a beginner. Feel free to make suggestions or to point out errors, issues or mistakes I made. I make mods that fit my own needs and taste, I try to make them compatible with the other mods I use but please don't expect me to make compatibility patches for mods I don't use.
License: Feel free to use these mods as part of another mod or modpack, no need to ask for permission but please don't forget to credit me, and I ask not to upload them as is on other sites.

m1st4x

Hey mate, thanks for pointing me to RimTrash  ;D