Is it possible to have a resource effect equippedStatOffsets?

Started by Bandw2, April 24, 2021, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandw2

I'm somewhat new to modding, but I was trying my hand at making a material, which i've called anima silk, be used as a cloth in recipies and try to add PsychicSensitivityOffset to them, but I can't seem to get any combination to work, or at least it doesn't show up in the apparel's info screen when i change material. If not, is there a way I can make the material apply a similar effect another way?

Canute

I am not a modder, but a material only can modify stats when the item allready got the stat.
Like weapon material got both blunt and sharp modifier, but that don't mean a club get sharp damage.
When you want that some Psychic abilities appear on appareal you need to patch the appareal to give them some Psychic abilities too.
But thats only my thoughts and i don't know if this is actualy working.

Bandw2

so what you're telling me is, I should patch every piece of apparel to have the psychic stuff and make patch base resource to have it multiple those values by 0. lol

this is probably a horrible idea, but i'll see how it goes.

LWM

How is your C#?

Another option might be to create an HeDiff that gets applied if the wearer has the right kind of clothing on?

Bandw2

it's okay, but i haven't touched real programming in years. I don't even know how that whole side of rimworld works.