Remove bad temperature from call troopers permit

Started by Mkok, May 02, 2021, 06:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mkok

I have settled on a hot planet, and as such I cant use the call troopers/jannisaries/cataphracts permits due to all year long bad temperature. Is there some way to make them usable for me?

I tried looking for some mod but did not find one.I also tried increasing recon armor heat tolerance to make sure jannisaries would be comfortable with my temperature range, but I still cant call them due to bad temperature. And I dont see anything temperature related in permit xml files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Canute

But doesn't prevent these bad temperature raiders from attacking you too ?
Not to speak about traers caravan.
Only Mechanoids should attack you. Ahh i see whats prolly why you need the reinforcements.

Since you don't find anything at the XML files, it should be part of the base code.
You should maybe visit the mod section of the forum and/or discord (more people then forum) and ask there if someone can made a mod to remove these limit.

Mkok

nope, its just 58°C in summer, traders just dont visit for few months in the year.

edit: So I tested a bit more and it seems this is not tied to the current temperature, as when I spawned a cold snap it still said bad temperature even in 20°C...