give me my refund.

Started by Bigdestyn, May 06, 2021, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket_Raccoon

Judging by the unfunny troll attempts by the horse thing, why is he not banned?

Alenerel

Quote from: Rocket_Raccoon on June 24, 2021, 03:15:02 PM
Judging by the unfunny troll attempts by the horse thing, why is he not banned?

He has been banned several times already. In fact, the op account is banned, its just not displayed. He is now "PleaseBro"

White935

Quote from: thenewexpansionsucks on July 20, 2021, 09:54:27 PM
heres another reason why i should get my fucking refund
the ideology expansion is ass and i cannot roll my game back to a previous version, stop trying to break my mods and let me play in peace.

Are you.....playing a game on steam for the first time in your life?
under the options in steam you can rollback to any version you want.. the DLC is optional which you can choose to buy or not.. you can also disable dlcs (both in game, and in steam).

As for your information, a lot, at least everyone i know so far has enjoyed the DLC, if you want to enjoy your mods in peace.. then i highly recommend you either A roll back, or set option for steam not to update your version.. don't expect the developer to stop developing the game, which the rest of us want to be updated with new features

Alenerel

did you just buy the expansion and are asking a refund too? lol

altho im watching rhadamant play it and i get the feeling that pawns are a bunch of whinny bitches that have to be micromanaged twice as much as pre expansion... ill see when i play it myself, but i cant shake that feeling

kfsone

GoW was rated at 45 hours of gameplay for $59.95. 208 hours is literally either 13 days of 16-hour-a-day gameplay or if you're playing less-addict like hours after work etc, that's 34 days of play time, and if you're not playing it like a crack-ridden addict, just a few hours a night, that's 60 days or 2 months of play time.

But it sucks that his expectation was just to be poo-pooed for being challenged in ways he didn't like. Not sure he took the time to see that this is more of a helpful community than that.

zgrssd

Quote from: Bigdestyn on May 06, 2021, 03:47:55 PM
I might have 208 hours, but the game is not worth close to 60 dollars.
i want my money back!
even on any difficulty my colony always shits itself,
and for those idiots who say "hurr durr so little hours!". Let it be known i dont spend all my time playing shit games.
Apparently 29 cents per hour of entertainment is not a acceptable price for some people.
I can not make sense of that.