Pink/Corrupted Squares and Displaying Apparel

Started by TurtleShroom, May 28, 2021, 01:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleShroom

Good afternoon.

I made an attempt to revive [a Mod that adds a visible Skirt to the game](https://www.steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1349843576) and alters the Thin Body Type to look more attractive (I also removed explicit body parts to match the RW style and adhere to decency standards). The part about making pants visible was removed for the sake of compatibility, so it only adds the Skirt.

The problem is that, while the game recognizes the Skirt, the Skirt has no image (pink box with a "X") and wearing it spawns a big pink square (corrupted texture). I have zero understanding of XML and I don't know anything about what I did. All I know is that it used to work when I changed it, but something must have went wrong.

This is an example of something that only came up a few days ago. Something seems to be messing with the other clothing, which I think will need me to delete files.

I have attached the version of the Mod I changed, in hopes that I might encounter some valid solutions.

Thank you for any assistance you may render.
-TURTLESHROOM

Canute

Did you check the error msg. ?
Mosttimes it explains the missing texture path/name.

TurtleShroom

Quote from: Canute on May 28, 2021, 04:21:35 PM
Did you check the error msg. ?
Mosttimes it explains the missing texture path/name.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Textures/Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Skirt/Skirt in any active mod or in base resources.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

MatFrom with null sourceTex.

I have no idea what this means. Also, this is just one error. The next time I see someone with a pink box for a Skirt, I will post the log here.