Super Hyped for Ideologies - Colony Ideas?

Started by codyo, July 05, 2021, 09:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codyo

Who else is looking forward to the new expansion?

With ideologies coming, what kind of warped society do you want to create with your crashlanded trio? Or lost tribe for that matter?

For myself, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of colony I can make around tree-worshipping, sacrificial psionic fanatics who are natural enemies of any imperialistic faction :P

AileTheAlien

My last game before I quit playing around Xmas, was a bunch of undergrounders who all farmed and ate mushrooms. They were peaceful (-ish) and traded for high-tech items. It'll be nice to see what mechanics 1.3 adds that specifically help me with this very niche colony. :)

ShadowTani

If possible I'll probably lean towards a dominatrix-driven technology-haven with a healthy appreciation for bionics/archotech modifications. It's the general colony-setup I usually roleplay, but with a dedicated slave-system and other DLC features I seem to be able to amp that one up a notch. *evil chuckle* And unless I'm mistaken there's also room for polygamic relationships now? Can't wait to see what we can do overall, lol.

codyo

Quote from: ShadowTani on July 08, 2021, 07:08:13 AM
If possible I'll probably lean towards a dominatrix-driven technology-haven with a healthy appreciation for bionics/archotech modifications. It's the general colony-setup I usually roleplay, but with a dedicated slave-system and other DLC features I seem to be able to amp that one up a notch. *evil chuckle* And unless I'm mistaken there's also room for polygamic relationships now? Can't wait to see what we can do overall, lol.

It seems that a lot of people are planning on dominatrix-amazonian slave trader colonies :P

I wonder why!

ShadowTani

Quote from: codyo on July 08, 2021, 11:27:45 AM
It seems that a lot of people are planning on dominatrix-amazonian slave trader colonies :P

There's more than me? xD Well, I can imagine the slaver feature is going to be all-around popular among various people for various reasons. As for a domina/amazonian colony, I dunno about others, but for me it's just normal mode as I'm a bit of a domina myself in real life. Similarly, as I'm ideologically a technocrat in real life too, I easily end up leaning towards technology obsessed factions in games.

Honestly Sassy

A convent of nuns, all women worshiping either a fitting religion [such as the charity one] or a custom one, men are turned away from living inside the convent [so a inner sanctuary] outside of special occasions, unfitting women also reside outside of the convent so they all meet in a chapel for events such as marriages or christmas or funerals. A male priest to allow conversion aswell for new Sisters, though he does not live in the sanctuary, he resides in a inbetween location, a gatehouse of sorts.

codyo

Quote from: thenewexpansionsucks on July 20, 2021, 09:51:32 PM
A colony where i dont have to play on the ideology expansion and have my animals roam away.
come on how do i opt out of this gay shit

Just make a pen. They're dirt cheap, and a big one will only cost like 30 steel or wood