[1.3.3056]Trainability set to none for most animals

Started by Suresh, July 10, 2021, 07:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suresh

All animals except dogs lost trainability. Red crosses everywhere.Horses and donkeys now as smart as ducks.

Ser screenshot.

bsieman

animals got a huge overhaul with 1.3. not only the trainability got adjusted, alot of other stuff like filth and nutrition requirements too.

iam pretty sure its intended and horses are now only useful for caravans and to turn into meals ;)

Suresh

In the update logfile it says specifically that boomalopes trainability is set to none. No other animals are mentioned.

Can I regain old stats by turning back to an elder version or are they no longer supported?

ShadowTani

Quote from: Suresh on July 11, 2021, 11:09:27 AM
Can I regain old stats by turning back to an elder version or are they no longer supported?
To play 1.3 preview on steam you would had to have selected that option in the games beta tab; you should be able to get the latest 1.2 again by choosing "none" in the beta tab at the moment, alternatively there's the option for an older 1.2 version in there too. The 1.2 option will also become available there when the 1.3 update officially releases. If you're on GOG or something then I'm not sure, but it should probably be something similar.

Pheanox

This feature is as intended.  You can revert to 1.2 by opting out of the preview build.  When 1.3 goes live, you can then change to the 1.2 beta that will be using the latest patch of 1.2 for compatibility with old mods and older style of play.