Character Draft - Reece Clarke (Pirate king)

Started by reeceaclarke, November 04, 2013, 06:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reeceaclarke

Reece Clarke

Childhood back story:
Forced to move from his home planet after war broke out he searched for place to make his own crossing the path of many other society’s on way where he picked up valuable skills as a teen.
Adult back story:
After managing to fight his way through a somewhat endless stream of battles he became very skilled in shooting although because of this his social skills suffered dramatically which makes approaching new people quite difficult as he is often seen as aggressive.
Skills:
Good shooting(+9), Good Mining(+5), modest melee(+3), modest crafting(+1), modest Research(+1), Modest building(+1), poor growing(-1), poor artistic skills(-2) poor cleaning(-2), unable to do any social based skill, unable to do any cooking based skill.
Tags:
Intellectual, Violent and manual skilled.
(possibly arrogant) 

Chozo Nomad

Seems pretty interesting.

I would recommend giving all the skills a +/- value instead of saying 'Good' or 'Modest'. It makes it easier to see exactly what kind of character you are attempting to create.

reeceaclarke

Quote from: Chozo Nomad on November 04, 2013, 09:15:23 PM
Seems pretty interesting.

I would recommend giving all the skills a +/- value instead of saying 'Good' or 'Modest'. It makes it easier to see exactly what kind of character you are attempting to create.

Kinda left is a good or modest etc so that it could be tuned later to what best suited it =P but yeah i was kinda hoping that would show the kinda of character i was trying to create however i might later on depending =P

Tynan

I suggest you split your backstory sections into more than one sentence each.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog