[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Girlinhat on October 08, 2014, 07:31:20 PM
Trying out the mod.  Please rehost it somewhere else.  Sendspace is another one of those sites with like a billion "download now" buttons, and the ACTUAL download also opens an ad.

Ive been Sendspace for a long time and never had any complaints - you might want to use an AdBlocker :) AdBlock Plus is a good AdBlocker which comes in the form of an easy to use Chrome Extension.

Girlinhat

Also, how do you use the life support?  It appears to be a body part you can implant, but there's no options...

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Girlinhat on October 08, 2014, 08:34:19 PM
Also, how do you use the life support?  It appears to be a body part you can implant, but there's no options...

Thats exactly what it is. You need to craft the life support system first at a medical table.

Girlinhat

Right, and, there's no options on how to use it.  The operations screen doesn't have the option.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Girlinhat on October 08, 2014, 08:44:57 PM
Right, and, there's no options on how to use it.  The operations screen doesn't have the option.

Aaaah are you using any other mods which might overwrite the Human RaceDef? Can you provide me your modlist?

Girlinhat

I am using the extended bionics one...  Yeah those wouldn't work together, unless they are now.  My download is a bit old.

JuliaEllie

Im not sure if you meant Extended Surgery or More Bionics :D but More Bionics uses the Recipe Nurse now and the latest version shouldnt cause any problems anymore. If you are using Extended Surgery try to deactivate Apothecarius, close the mods screen and activate it again. This changes the load order of the mods and makes apothecarius load last which might solve the problem.

Girlinhat

It was Extended Surgery, my bad.  And yeah, changing the load order causes the health screen to completely freak out and throw an infinite repetition of debug reports.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Girlinhat on October 08, 2014, 09:14:46 PM
It was Extended Surgery, my bad.  And yeah, changing the load order causes the health screen to completely freak out and throw an infinite repetition of debug reports.

wow this shouldnt happen. can you send me the log or a screenshot of the errors?

Girlinhat

This pops up when I have your mod loaded last (as you suggested) as well as Extended Surgery active.  It appears in the Health screen, but the debug window is extremely small, so I closed the health screen and it remained up on the normal debug screen.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Girlinhat on October 08, 2014, 09:30:47 PM

This pops up when I have your mod loaded last (as you suggested) as well as Extended Surgery active.  It appears in the Health screen, but the debug window is extremely small, so I closed the health screen and it remained up on the normal debug screen.

wow you just found a huge bug in EdBs Interface mod :D I dont know much about EdBs mods so Im afraid I cannot help you with this but the log you show me is definately caused my EdB. You might want to talk to him about this. Sorry I cant help you with this any further. Did you try to just restart the game? Just want to make sure :D

Girlinhat

Oh, interesting.  So, it probably works just doesn't interface?  Interesting...  Will poke more, and post on his thread.

JuliaEllie

UPDATERINO!!

New features added:

No Ohm please!

Hive Mind

We are the modders. Lower your shields and submit your code! Your technological and creative distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile!

Pandora

I need to check if this mod is working, what do I need to research to get hive mind/ drone core and medi table? I hoping to use this with MoreBionics

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 09, 2014, 06:04:16 PM
I need to check if this mod is working, what do I need to research to get hive mind/ drone core and medi table? I hoping to use this with MoreBionics

Of course this mod is working ;) You need to research Hydroponics -> Medical Crafting -> Hive Mind to use it. Be careful though. Its a powerful yet dangerous system. It should work great with more bionics because we both use the Recipe Nurse.