[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Ykara

Since I've replaced Apothecarius Seven with Eight my savefile doesn't work :( There whole screen is just full of fog, is there a way to redownload Apothecarius Seven?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Ykara on February 06, 2015, 10:59:34 AM
Since I've replaced Apothecarius Seven with Eight my savefile doesn't work :( There whole screen is just full of fog, is there a way to redownload Apothecarius Seven?

Im sorry but apothecarius Seven is no longer supported. Maybe its time to start a new colony ;)

Ykara

That's sad, don't you have a copy of the seven version? I'm currently in year 3 and I really like my colony. Otherwise I'll just wait for Alpha 9 :/

TracerFox

Okay got a question for ya regarding the drone core implant.  Is it possible to have an implant affect things normally altered by colonist traits?  Specifically, I want to tweak the drone core so that those who have it installed are no longer affected by mood changes.  Idea being that if they're just drones now, they shouldn't have mental breakdowns, right?

If this is indeed possible, is it something which can be added via the def files, or would it need to be changed in the source and recompiled?

JuliaEllie

Yes it is possible but only through .dll also it would make an already OP feature even more OP and it might become ridiculously OP to a point it breaks the game.

TracerFox

Quote from: JuliaEllie on February 12, 2015, 05:06:07 AM
Yes it is possible but only through .dll also it would make an already OP feature even more OP and it might become ridiculously OP to a point it breaks the game.

Drat.  Was hoping this would be possible without changing the source code, ah well.
I'm not overly concerned with balance here.  This would have been a personal tweak intended for a run I'd planned to theme kinda like the Borg, absorbing or harvesting all the colonists and raiders I came across.  I tried adding a tweaked trait to my colonists, but it kinda backfired when I got raiders who spawned with the same buffs I was giving my crew.

Asfalto

Any possibilieties of compatibility between this and Glitter Tech?

I mean, now i know they aren't.. will they be?

JuliaEllie

sorry but at the moment I dont have the time to work on compatibility issues.

Virtualistik

This ain't a huge issue, but it's pretty funny. Apparently if you install this mod with A2B conveyor belts, the medical plants look like tiny beds when planted in hydroponics tables. http://i.imgur.com/7sUklkV.png

popster99

thats not an issue you just need to restart rimworld and it will be fixed it happens when you add new mods all modded stuff have no textures

TracerFox

Quote from: Asfalto on February 12, 2015, 05:58:14 PM

What's incompatible between this and Glittertech?  I've had them running together, but didn't notice anything.

Hayhorse

Quote from: TracerFox on February 16, 2015, 07:45:08 PM
Quote from: Asfalto on February 12, 2015, 05:58:14 PM

What's incompatible between this and Glittertech?  I've had them running together, but didn't notice anything.

Glittertech 0.8 adds new bionics that are a 140% boost instead of 120% for normal limbs, It also adds proper hand and feet replacements ( ____ Hands were shot off, replace them with Bionic hands )

jabbamonkey

Here are a few new textures if anyone is interested...

Ooooh, and I just saw that Alpha 9 was released. Please update the mod so we can have some fun! Thanks!!!

Asfalto

Quote from: JuliaEllie on February 19, 2015, 06:35:57 AM

UPDATERINO

Aside from loving you all deeply, is it "official" the compatibility between different prosthetic and organs mod now with alpha 9, or yours was just an educated guess??