[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Yas

Apothecarius NEIN... nein?

Soon we will have another discussion here about german langage and probs about german humor too. Apotehecarius no 9 would also work though.

;)

Minus

Having a problem that I presume is a vanilla issue, but just incase, anyone else unable to craft leather hats?

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Aldani

Yes, me as well.

Edit: Somebody said that this was an EdB interface bug, but I downloaded the latest version of that and I still can't make any hats (or anything else) on the tailor's bench.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Ingram, Job=DoBill(A=TableTailor60787, B=Dromedary_Leather128472), Exception: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.

at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<MakeUnfinishedThingIfNeeded>c__AnonStorey20D.<>m__2CF () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.BeginNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

TheHiding

Quote from: Aldani on February 26, 2015, 07:54:59 PM
Yes, me as well.

Edit: Somebody said that this was an EdB interface bug, but I downloaded the latest version of that and I still can't make any hats (or anything else) on the tailor's bench.

I had the same problem when one of my pawns that was working at the table was killed before finishing the project.
Deconstructing and rebuilding the table fixed it.

DTSXavid

Not too sure what the point is if hive mind = losing xp during solar flare... is there a way to turn off this negative effect?

jal21

i was stresing when i coundnt find your mod here for the past few days when i got back frome my brake from the rimworld i which that thay would add a way to make medkits in vanila thanks for makeing this mod

AllenWL

I wish the medicine where slightly harder to craft. As it is now, herbal medicine just turns redundant the moment you get hydroponics.

I think it would be better if the medicine crafting required herbal medicine, cloth(for bandages), and a little plasteel(casing) or something among those lines.

Kirid

I know it's been mentioned before; but would it be possible to make a version that is only the plants and medicine crafting?
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

pokemonfirer

so why did you get rid of hive mind? if possible can it be a optional add on for those who want it?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: pokemonfirer on April 24, 2015, 10:07:48 PM
so why did you get rid of hive mind? if possible can it be a optional add on for those who want it?

It became buggier with every new update because things worked slightly different each time and loop holes opened while other features were rendered useless. I rewrote the whole thing some time ago and I would have had to rewrite it again for this Alpha. It wasnt THE key feature of the mod and more than 50% didnt use it anyways so I decided to abandon it.

buder5

too bad for me i just came to get hive mode after i got that solar flare shielding DX because all those pirate never can do dumb labor with is what i need the more lul

Nemesis688

I don't know if it's been mentioned... but I was poking around in the mediflower xml and you have the nutrition set to 40. It seems you missed the decimal :-)  I suppose it doesn't matter much since it may only affect animals, buy man those are gonna be some happy animals since even meals only seem to max at 1.0! :-p

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Nemesis688 on May 09, 2015, 02:03:03 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned... but I was poking around in the mediflower xml and you have the nutrition set to 40. It seems you missed the decimal :-)  I suppose it doesn't matter much since it may only affect animals, buy man those are gonna be some happy animals since even meals only seem to max at 1.0! :-p

Oh yes. Thats a relic from Alpha 5 when nutrition was an integer between 0-100 instead of a float between 0-1. But as you already mentioned it shouldnt matter because its plant food and only suitable for animals AND the plants only grow in Hydroponics which usually are inside. Anyways - thank you for the heads up.