[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Shackleberry

When this mod is loaded a couple of errors are being logged:

XML error: <itemSurface>true</itemSurface> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.
XML error: <itemSurface>True</itemSurface> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.

I've searched all of the installed mods for the itemSurface element and found it in these:

Searching 4252 files for "<itemsurface"

.\Mods\Apothecarius\Defs\ThingDefs\MedicalTable.xml:
   62  <interactionCellOffset>(0,0,-1)</interactionCellOffset>
   64: <itemSurface>true</itemSurface>
   66  <recipes>

.\Mods\Apothecarius\Defs\ThingDefs\soylenttable.xml:
   80  <interactionCellOffset>(0,0,-1)</interactionCellOffset>
   82: <itemSurface>True</itemSurface>
   83  <comps>

2 matches across 2 files

After checking other mods it looks like that line should now be:

<surfaceType>Item</surfaceType>

Loki88

I sort of butchered selectively cut soylent green from this mod to only use it and noticed a few things... as stated by Shackleberry the table surface needs to be changed to <surfaceType>Item</surfaceType>, the nutrition values got changed as well to a decimal expressed percentage. Also the preferability should be raw instead of simple because as it stands the derps will eat soylent green instead of simple meals and get the "ate raw food" debuff from it...

Loki88

Soylent separation.
I turned Soylent Green into an independent mod for myself to use and thought someone else might like to use it independently as well so here it is.

Changes made:
Surface type to match A11 defs
Nutrition value expressed as a decimal instead of whole number
Preferability changed to raw from simple

I take no credit for this mod as all real work has been done by JuliaEllie already. Apothecarius is already compartmentalized ( she's a freaking genius for setting it up that way) so all I had to do was copy / paste and change a couple values.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ouan

Damn Pirates!

Demonlord091

Love the mod, but it seems like almost everyone is using Dropbox for their upload site these days. Slightly annoying since it appears to be limited to account-holder only Downloads.

Would it be possible to upload this to another site as well for those of us that don't have a Dropbox account?
Figure I'd ask.

Keep up the good work.

Loki88

Quote from: Demonlord091 on June 25, 2015, 10:23:23 PM
Love the mod, but it seems like almost everyone is using Dropbox for their upload site these days. Slightly annoying since it appears to be limited to account-holder only Downloads.

Would it be possible to upload this to another site as well for those of us that don't have a Dropbox account?
Figure I'd ask.

Keep up the good work.

Drop box will let you download if you're not a member. I don't have an account and can download fine. Just close the little log in window that pops up and click the download button. It works even though it's grayed out.

Demonlord091

Quote from: Loki88 on June 25, 2015, 11:15:59 PM
Quote from: Demonlord091 on June 25, 2015, 10:23:23 PM

Figure I'd ask.

Keep up the good work.

Drop box will let you download if you're not a member. I don't have an account and can download fine. Just close the little log in window that pops up and click the download button. It works even though it's grayed out.

How unusual.  I attempted that last night and did not get said log in window. Had tried stabbing the button about twenty times and got no result.

Yet tonight I tried it and got the window and the functioning button. Maybe it was just a bug.

Regardless, I'm glad it's working right now, makes downloading JuliaEllie's mods considerably easier.

buder5

falcongrey

Getting this error every time I load this mod:

XML error: <itemSurface>True</itemSurface> doesn't correspond to any field in ThingsDef.

Looking through the defs folder in the mod I found the code in question in the MedicalTable.xml

Doesn't seem to break the mod though.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Shackleberry

Quote from: falcongrey on July 05, 2015, 02:44:56 PM
Getting this error every time I load this mod:

XML error: <itemSurface>True</itemSurface> doesn't correspond to any field in ThingsDef.

Looking through the defs folder in the mod I found the code in question in the MedicalTable.xml

Doesn't seem to break the mod though.

See my previous post, the line in the XML should be changed to <surfaceType>Item</surfaceType>. There was a change in the ThingDef class in A11.

cy-one

*sniff* no hivemind :(

Well, "crafted medicines" or something else it is then :D

Demonlord091

Got a few minor errors when loading up your mod. Image should be attached.

The Hivemind will be missed.

Keep up the good work.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ouan

Juliaellie,
    We know you are out there! Hope things are grand and we await your moding awesomeness to return! and!!! Just because.
Damn Pirates!

DethBringa

Thought I would check this out. Been AGES since I last played rimworld. The hivemind system was OMG good but it kept resetting all my guys stats on game load so I stopped playing rimworld all together. Thought I'd check back an see if this is fixed and up and running. From what I see here in the forum it might not be working. :(

Ouan

Juliaellie pulled it from her mod last update because she did not think that it had enough support. I loved it, but with all the source code changes the mixed reviews probably made it not seem critical enough to update. I think she is on hiatus from updating right now, but I will keep showing support even if she is away from Rimworld modding atm.
Damn Pirates!