[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Somz on August 17, 2014, 04:46:44 AM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on August 16, 2014, 10:35:00 PM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 16, 2014, 10:29:28 PM
Is the learning for more "knowledge" in other subjects without doing all the hard work?

Exactly that. Actually making the paper and writing the books is hard work as you need a level of 15 to write a book for a certain skill unless you buy a book from a trader. The books are consumed for balancing reasons

Well, who is to say those books, in that universe, aren't edible, granting knowledge via digestion?!
You're doing some pretty awesome stuff here...  ;D

Thanks for you kind words I appreciate that :) Yummy yummy books so crispy.

JuliaEllie

OMG thank you. I derped with the development and release files. I fixed it just before I released the update and forgot to include it in the final release zip.

should be fixed now.

Traders should now arrive as planed

JuliaEllie

Soylent Green update!!! Added a way to feed your colony and getting rid of your corpses - YAY

Zeta Omega

(Hears an angelic choir) YES! YES!!!! A LERNING SYSTEM AND WAY TO MAKE MEDACINE!!!!!!!

LZPanzer

sounds like this is turning into a mod pak. may want to separate the separate different mods so people can implement specificaly what they want.

for example  Ilike the medicine mod. learnig/books seems good. not really interested in the soylent

Viceroy

Yay for Soylent Green! Been wanting that in the game since day one.
Dog goes moo!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: LZPanzer on August 17, 2014, 09:49:34 PM
sounds like this is turning into a mod pak. may want to separate the separate different mods so people can implement specificaly what they want.

for example  Ilike the medicine mod. learnig/books seems good. not really interested in the soylent

Thats actually a good idea - I thought about this as well but it could end up in trying to herd cats with 3 or more different mods so I decided to keep it all together in one. Every part of the mod (except the desk and the bookshelf) is behind a research so if people dont want a specific part they dont have to do the research for it. But I may consider to make a version in which every part is its own mod.

Iwillbenicetou

I have an idea for crafting medicine, you mispelled making to makeing. Two maybe have a different sound for crafting medicine as it sounds like stonecutting.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 18, 2014, 11:17:33 AM
I have an idea for crafting medicine, you mispelled making to makeing. Two maybe have a different sound for crafting medicine as it sounds like stonecutting.

Thanks for that info. I will correct the typos for next version and I havnt polished everything yet so the sounds are wrong sometimes I will change that with the next major update. It is my first mod and I focused on feature implementation

JuliaEllie

UPDATE!!!
Added Superior Crafting Integration YAY!! Thanks a lot Abrexus!!
Nerfed Soylent Green amount
Corrected a few spelling errors and sounds!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 19, 2014, 09:03:30 PM
The textures.....WHY!!!!?!?

Because Im bad at making textures :D but if you can make a few nice textures feel free to do so :)

Killaim

tried to use on allready in allready progress game with superior crafting (then added this mod using the integration option)

but plant (flowers) wont spawn (and trying to add them via dev cheat) they only survive on harvest then die after a while and dont spawn new plants.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Killaim on August 20, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
tried to use on allready in allready progress game with superior crafting (then added this mod using the integration option)

but plant (flowers) wont spawn (and trying to add them via dev cheat) they only survive on harvest then die after a while and dont spawn new plants.

The Medical Plants only grow in Hydroponics and (in the integration version) in Hypoponics  - which are small Hydroponics only suitable for the Medical Plants :)