[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Krantz86

hi, i like your mod but i have found some issues, in the small custom hydroponic basins i don't actually see anything grow (even if they are regulary producing plants) also using the Superior crafting  integration (using SC 1.10) an error about agave gel pop up in the log

btw since i use various other mods i did some little tweaking to the desk and hydroponics looks, i've attached them if you're interested

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Krantz86 on August 23, 2014, 07:24:38 AM
hi, i like your mod but i have found some issues, in the small custom hydroponic basins i don't actually see anything grow (even if they are regulary producing plants) also using the Superior crafting  integration (using SC 1.10) an error about agave gel pop up in the log

btw since i use various other mods i did some little tweaking to the desk and hydroponics looks, i've attached them if you're interested

Thank you very much :) Yes this error comes from a recipe that should overwrite the AgaveGel in future versions but wont do anything since the item doesnt exist yet. I will certainly have a look at your textures thank you very much :)

EDIT: I found out what this weird bug was: I used the wrong altitude layer.. I mixed up Altitude layer with building height.. will be fixed on the next release which will come within the next few days.

Rannzou

Hey nice mod, i have a problem when i install apothecarius with superior crafting integration i got an error when opening rimworld.But when i install apothecarius standalone with superior crafting separalty no error works fine

JuliaEllie

hey thanks for your kind words :) The error is because Apothecarius tries to overwrite an unregistered recipe in Superior Crafting and should not cause any problems in gameplay - you can ignore it. Akthough you can play the standalone version together with SC I wouldnt recommend it. SCs changes to the tech tree destroy the standalone version.

Fiedi

Ok. i use the standalone version of this mod and it seems to be impossible to learn anything from books.
They are consumed... but none skill it neiter added or improved, therefore its pretty pointless to craft or buy books. They simply don't work. Or am i doing something wrong?
Is there an easy way to fix this maybe?

JuliaEllie

It takes very long to learn a skill from a book (8000 ticks if you want it exactly) so be patient ;)

Reaper

please port to alpha 7, I tried the crafting thing and am not a fan.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Reaper on October 05, 2014, 07:12:23 AM
please port to alpha 7, I tried the crafting thing and am not a fan.

And so it should be - have fun with the new Apothecarius Seven.

TheXIIILightning

Question! Is the Soilent Green made using people (corpses) or just Human meat?
I haven't tried this Mod yet, so I really can't tell how it works, haha.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: TheXIIILightning on October 05, 2014, 09:49:12 PM
Question! Is the Soilent Green made using people (corpses) or just Human meat?
I haven't tried this Mod yet, so I really can't tell how it works, haha.

People?? Soylent Green is People?!?! NOOOOOOO!! TELL EVERYBODY SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

Its made from corpses yes.

shadowstreaker

Another mod that involves the desecration of human corpses? I'm in!

Edit: Isn't the Soylent Green Production research a little expensive? 30k research points when the highest vanilla is about 2k

Further Edit: And again research on Medical crafting seems a bit too high in price (50k)

JuliaEllie

oh did I put one 0 too much in? Ill investigate this

Haplo

Small info:
Vanilla removed two zeroes from the research time between Alpha 6 and Alpha 7.
So Alpha 6: 35000 is in Alpha 7 only 350..

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Haplo on October 06, 2014, 06:11:36 AM
Small info:
Vanilla removed two zeroes from the research time between Alpha 6 and Alpha 7.
So Alpha 6: 35000 is in Alpha 7 only 350..

oh thats good to know thanks a lot :) well thats the downside of modding - I dont get to play any more :D Maybe Tynan should post a "Modders changelog" with all major changes to the code and the system. If he already does: where is this? :D

Haplo

Unfortunately he doesn't have one.
As I translate the game I see a few of the differences as I go over the files with a compare tool. And even then I have my problems to update between the alphas..
But that is the hard and unforgiving live of us modders, that noone told us about before.. ;)