[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Haplo on October 06, 2014, 06:27:13 AM
Unfortunately he doesn't have one.
As I translate the game I see a few of the differences as I go over the files with a compare tool. And even then I have my problems to update between the alphas..
But that is the hard and unforgiving live of us modders, that noone told us about before.. ;)

Yeah the struggle is real ;) Research hotfix is out btw :D

JuliaEllie

UPDATE:

Added Life support systems and eye ball transplants

MisterLock

Jullia.I like this mod,but I really need an explanation.

Why are you able to make a organic substance(soylent green)from skeletons?It's really weird...At first I thought I would have to use fresh raiders but when I saw my colonist heading for my skeleton stockpile then making goop out of those bones,that really cracked me up.
To each his own.

JuliaEllie

I think thats because of reasons :D it seems like I was a bit sloppy on this and need to update the recipe to <allowRotten>false</allowRotten> but I will do this on the next update - thanks for the hint btw

MisterLock

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 07, 2014, 12:37:46 PM
I think thats because of reasons :D it seems like I was a bit sloppy on this and need to update the recipe to <allowRotten>false</allowRotten> but I will do this on the next update - thanks for the hint btw

No problem,happy to help.
To each his own.

qthk

shadowstreaker

Life support sounds like great fun, use it on prisoners and harvest all their organs

JuliaEllie

Quote from: qthk on October 08, 2014, 05:48:42 AM
I still don't know how to use life support :'(
Build it in the MediTable or buy it from a trader and install it via the operations tab like anything else.
Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 08, 2014, 05:53:43 AM
Life support sounds like great fun, use it on prisoners and harvest all their organs

It is great fun. https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/519647989912977410

shadowstreaker

It's fun being evil, another amazing mod by you, thank you for it

Edit: Combine it with your Blood Pact mod for extra fun, harvest all their organs for cash then butcher their body for blood and skulls :D

JuliaEllie

Clibanarius

And, in the words of Dwarf Fortress, "Urist JuliaEllie has created a *mastercraft* mod!"

JuliaEllie

Well thanks :) Maybe I should rename the mod to ☼Apothecarius Seven☼ then :D

qthk

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 08, 2014, 06:46:28 AM
It's fun being evil, another amazing mod by you, thank you for it

Edit: Combine it with your Blood Pact mod for extra fun, harvest all their organs for cash then butcher their body for blood and skulls :D

Thanks for the headsup!

Girlinhat

Trying out the mod.  Please rehost it somewhere else.  Sendspace is another one of those sites with like a billion "download now" buttons, and the ACTUAL download also opens an ad.