[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Pandora

Just installed the More Bionic Parts 1.1.2 and now I can't see the Install blood pump, etc. I have a few life supports but the option to use them doesn't appear. Could it be overriding your mod?

gamy

i use the version without drone core replacement and it works fine.  it solves the problem with dead raiders with soylent green.  medical kit is so useful with regulary attacks or diseases. plus, there is no conflict with other mod.
for me it a really good mod.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 04:38:34 AM
Just installed the More Bionic Parts 1.1.2 and now I can't see the Install blood pump, etc. I have a few life supports but the option to use them doesn't appear. Could it be overriding your mod?

I reproduced the issue and its a problem caused by using the OLD Recipe Nurse. I have updated the Recipe Nurse because due to the way the OLD Recipe Nurse worked the injectDefs overwrote each other. That is very embarrassing for me because I wrote the integration for both mods :D

For now the solution is to delete BOTH injectDef folders in both mods and to install the New Recipe Nurse (link is in my signature!) then activate the New Recipe Nurse in your mods menu and restart the game.

In the next update of Apothecarius I will get rid of the old Recipe Nurse implementation and I advise GottJammern to do the same.

Please forgive the inconvenience.

edit: HOTFIX DEPLOYED!

Pandora

Thank you Julia, I knew you would fix it.

*Update* I deleted both injectDefs from both Bionics and Apothecarius, and I've downloaded and activated RecipeNurse, but I still don't see the option to use the life support system.

Also, how do I replace someone's eye?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 02:28:23 PM
Thank you Julia, I knew you would fix it.

*Update* I deleted both injectDefs from both Bionics and Apothecarius, and I've downloaded and activated RecipeNurse, but I still don't see the option to use the life support system.

Also, how do I replace someone's eye?

Did you use the right version of Recipe Nurse? The folder should be called NewRecipeNurse. If it doesnt try downloading it again. There might have been a wrong link in the forum post

Pandora

Think it was the wrong link, i'll try again.

*Update*

All working now, thank you. So, replacing eyes?

shadowstreaker

Once you have the replacement (Bionic eye or another natural eye) it should just be a operation (Health tab then Surgeries)

Pandora

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 11, 2014, 05:27:51 PM
Once you have the replacement (Bionic eye or another natural eye) it should just be a operation (Health tab then Surgeries)

Thank you, I thought it would be.

Zeta Omega

I think my other bionic mods are conflicting with this one, I can add drone parts to my colonists

shadowstreaker

Drone core things for brain? That's this mod, it allows you to share skills across all colonists who have it, provided you have the hive mind, but they wont be able to research anymore

Pandora

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 05:32:54 PM

I found a bionic eye, but I can't remove natural eyes.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 09:38:36 PM

Are you using Extended Surgery? Extended Surgery overwrites the Eye definitionin a harmful way and breaks compatibility. If you are using this mod you can either get rid of the mod or bug CrazehMeow to do a proper integration. Ill be happy to help him with it

Pandora

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 11, 2014, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 09:38:36 PM

Are you using Extended Surgery? Extended Surgery overwrites the Eye definitionin a harmful way and breaks compatibility. If you are using this mod you can either get rid of the mod or bug CrazehMeow to do a proper integration. Ill be happy to help him with it

No, just this  mod and More Bionic Parts. Am I missing something?  Also, I don't know what's happened as I haven't altered any mods or installed anything new but now I can't see the Life Support Operations again. I turned on dev mod and saw this, should I be worried?

*Update*
I turned off your mod, restarted and turn it on again. Now the life support operations are showing (strange) but still no "remove eye".

*Update 2*
A trader came with an eye ball so I bought it. Now the option comes to install natural eye but still no option to remove an eye from a colonist/ prisoner.

JuliaEllie

Then there should be an option in the normal Operation Tab to remove the eyes.