[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Hellespont

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 20, 2014, 12:01:28 PM
You dont grain crafting because making medicine give a slight medical skill gain ;)

AHA!!
I bad sight status. haha ;;;
next time, i will see well.  ;D

Inacio

JuliaEllie

Inacio

JuliaEllie

MisterLock

Jullia.I am going to try to upload a screenshot here with my problem.I've been pulling my hair out of my head for the past 2-3 days trying to get this stupid damn error to got away,but It just won't.Every single time I load the game my operation table doesn't work.I've been trying to fiddle with the mods and I eventually get it to work,but I can only perform vanilla operations and amputations,which basically nullifies the objective of me installing these health mods.
If you have any idea as to what could be causing the console eror please do let me know.I've even tried disabling EDB's interface mod since I saw that for some people that was the solution(In GottJammern's mod post) but that didn't solve it either

http://i.imgur.com/2tIh9rn.png
To each his own.

Girlinhat

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Girlinhat on October 21, 2014, 08:20:39 PM
Quote from: Girlinhat on October 20, 2014, 12:48:32 PM
I loaded a game and my entire hive had zero skill.  What do?
Bump.

I dont know what you did wrong - there are many reasons for that to happen. But for now all you have to do is to assimilate some people to get fresh skill levels into the hivemind

JuliaEllie

Quote from: MisterLock on October 21, 2014, 06:19:56 PM
Jullia.I am going to try to upload a screenshot here with my problem.I've been pulling my hair out of my head for the past 2-3 days trying to get this stupid damn error to got away,but It just won't.Every single time I load the game my operation table doesn't work.I've been trying to fiddle with the mods and I eventually get it to work,but I can only perform vanilla operations and amputations,which basically nullifies the objective of me installing these health mods.
If you have any idea as to what could be causing the console eror please do let me know.I've even tried disabling EDB's interface mod since I saw that for some people that was the solution(In GottJammern's mod post) but that didn't solve it either

http://i.imgur.com/2tIh9rn.png

It looks like something messing around with the drop down menu in the operations tab. Its an Argument exception so it must be a method which is in direct relation with drawing/building the drop down menu. I wouldnt bet money on it but Im fairly sure it is EdB.
Did you restart the game after changing the mods? I recommend to restart the game after every mod change or after finnishing a game because the game does not purge global variables and definitions it only Adds to the database.

MisterLock

But for now all you have to do is to assimilate some people to get fresh skill levels into the hivemind

That sounds evil
To each his own.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: MisterLock on October 22, 2014, 07:35:27 AM
But for now all you have to do is to assimilate some people to get fresh skill levels into the hivemind

That sounds evil

yeah in the grim dark future of the RimWorlds there is a lot of weird and evil stuff :D

matty491

I just can't get this to work! I've got a fresh install on rimworld alpha 7. A fresh install of recipe nurse and apothecarius and it just will not work. I have the drone core in my stockpile zone, I have the hive control centre powered and a medical bed but I just can't install a drone core into a colonist. It doesn't recognise it.

Evul

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 22, 2014, 07:59:17 AM
Quote from: MisterLock on October 22, 2014, 07:35:27 AM

That sounds evil

yeah in the grim dark future of the RimWorlds there is a lot of weird and evil stuff :D

Did some one say evul?!

The mod seams to have cool stuff haven't tried it yet but will give it a try! :)

Minus

This is a great looking mod! Not tried it out fully yet, but I can already tell that with my Extended Surgery mod and yours together, the amount of butchering I can do to someone is going to be wonderful!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

dotsnake

so More Bionic part mod is not compatible with EDB interface, do I need to put More Bionic Part for this patch to work? also, can you put a patch that makes EDB Interface and More Bionic Part compatible?