[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

skullywag

Probably cuz i use medical work speed on one of the recipes and for some reason thats bad when it comes to anything using recipe nurse....??? Try using the mod tool (in the mod tools section) to change the order of mods maybe other than that dont know.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

HBKRKO619

Same thing for me, can't use operation when I use "material crops" and "apothecarius" together. I've done something like 2H of testing every order possible so i don't think it change something unfortunatly :(

Lightbulb500

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on November 14, 2014, 05:00:40 PM
Same thing for me, can't use operation when I use "material crops" and "apothecarius" together. I've done something like 2H of testing every order possible so i don't think it change something unfortunatly :(

Thankfully its easy enough to get the two to work together.

Go to the MaterialCrops Defs folder, then the RecipeDefs folder and open Recipes_Crops.xml file
Once you have that open, replace every <workSpeedStat>MedicalOperationSpeed</workSpeedStat> you come across with <workSpeedStat>ButcheryFleshSpeed</workSpeedStat>
Save the file and you should be set  :)

Not exactly fully immersive but it gets the job done!

skullywag

Yeah thatll fix it but Id like to know why recipe nurse cares about a custom recipe on a custom worktable that just happens to be using a core speed work modifier..because it shouldnt.

Lightbulb500

Quote from: skullywag on November 14, 2014, 06:19:54 PM
Yeah thatll fix it but Id like to know why recipe nurse cares about a custom recipe on a custom worktable that just happens to be using a core speed work modifier..because it shouldnt.

Well that is something way beyond my limited skills  :-\

JuliaEllie

I chose medicaloperationspeed as a pattern when looking for medical recipes because its the only thing ALL medical recipes have in common by default and also SHOULD be the only recipe type which uses medicaloperationspeed.

HBKRKO619

Wow, I admit that i'm a total and absolute noob in all those "programing thing" so I prefer not touching anything o-O xD
Actually, I didn't play with "material crop" unfortunatly because of this incompatability between those 2 mods and i prefer waiting for a fix on one of the 2 mod who will made the 2 compatible because I say it again, I'm really too newby and scared to change something xD

skullywag

Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 14, 2014, 06:26:09 PM
and also SHOULD be the only recipe type which uses medicaloperationspeed.

In the CORE game, not mods. This issue is moot anyways, A8 will have better handling of core recipes on worktables (the reason for recipe nurses existence) so this issue will be buried with that. For now edit the xml as stated above, no reason to be scared you can always redownload.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: skullywag on November 14, 2014, 07:20:53 PM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 14, 2014, 06:26:09 PM
and also SHOULD be the only recipe type which uses medicaloperationspeed.

In the CORE game, not mods. This issue is moot anyways, A8 will have better handling of core recipes on worktables (the reason for recipe nurses existence) so this issue will be buried with that. For now edit the xml as stated above, no reason to be scared you can always redownload.

Yes humans are basically worktables if it comes to recipe handling so recipenurse will most likely become obsolete/a part of the core game Kappa

HBKRKO619

Ok so, I tried to change what you told me to change and it worked like a charm ^^
Thank you, really, I will finally be able to play with "Apothecarius" AND "Material crop" :)

Lightbulb500

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on November 14, 2014, 08:43:01 PM
Ok so, I tried to change what you told me to change and it worked like a charm ^^
Thank you, really, I will finally be able to play with "Apothecarius" AND "Material crop" :)

Glad I could help, have fun!  :D

Zael

So I've got a minor issue where the texture of the medical plants is that of a bed while it's in an ImmersiveRim sun/battery hydroponic table. Don't know if it's a compatability issue as I haven't tried it in a normal one. It's not game breaking, but though I should post it anyway, as something to look into, or if other people are having the same thing happen. Also, sorry if it's been brought up already, but 11 pages and, to be honest, I didn't look lol.

JuliaEllie

The game sometimes gets a hiccup with the textures. I had it as well and restarting the game twice solved it. I think its a minor problem with the graphics database of the game.

Nommy

Sweet mod! It's awesome not to have to rely on traders for medicine.

Two things, can I suggest you make the make medicine job give crafting experience? Otherwise someone doing that work wont improve. In fact their skill for doing that work will degrade if it's >10 AFAIK.

Also, I really wish you'd indent your xml. When it's all flat along the margin like that it's really hard to tell where one def stops and another begins, or where there is a list of items or something. I just dropped the code in this online formatter to quickly format it so I could see what was going on better. I kinda feel like i'm being trolled when trying to read it otherwise LOL. Maybe that's the idea :) BTW I think 2 spaces per indent is standard here, but I find tabs better.

Cool mod though! I don't reckon I'd want to play without this now that I've used it.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Nommy on November 20, 2014, 01:33:30 AM
Sweet mod! It's awesome not to have to rely on traders for medicine.

Two things, can I suggest you make the make medicine job give crafting experience? Otherwise someone doing that work wont improve. In fact their skill for doing that work will degrade if it's >10 AFAIK.

Also, I really wish you'd indent your xml. When it's all flat along the margin like that it's really hard to tell where one def stops and another begins, or where there is a list of items or something. I just dropped the code in this online formatter to quickly format it so I could see what was going on better. I kinda feel like i'm being trolled when trying to read it otherwise LOL. Maybe that's the idea :) BTW I think 2 spaces per indent is standard here, but I find tabs better.

Cool mod though! I don't reckon I'd want to play without this now that I've used it.

Thank you very much :) - I decided to make it give Medicine XP because its still medicine crafting after all and in my imagination its more of an intellectual work than a craft like making stoneblocks from a rock chunk.

Hehe yeah Im not very good with formating because I think its a waste of time. Im trying to comment a lot with <!-- -->. If you want to read an XML you can use a webbrowser which formats it perfectly :)