[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Patrykbono20

maybe you add a spoil time to soylent green, now its to OP,
few rides and have food for winter

lude

Quote from: SabakuOokami on December 22, 2014, 10:17:09 AM
Quote from: lude on December 22, 2014, 10:01:02 AM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 22, 2014, 09:18:03 AM
It looks like you are trying to start an old save file without Apothecarius on. But I will also put a poll up if anyabody still uses the hivemind system.
The error log starts firing as soon as the game loads the main menu, i would like to try hivemind out, so far I haven't really come to, all I know is that a colonist started with drone core would not crash the game or lead to any weird behaviour but him being bad at everything.

Well if you start a colonist with a drone core, and no hivemind, he's a drooling mess. Until you get one, he's basically a walking, drooling waste of space. (As the mod description for the hivemind clearly says...)
Once you get a hivemind, he's more useful and his skills will go up. If the hivemind has no power, he reverts to drooling. Hivemind is destroyed, he goes back to drooling again.

The hivemind is basically that colonist's mind in a way.

From the error log, and your explanation... the mod folder is missing something (for some reason) and you may have to delete the folder and replace it. (That might fix it)
Or you could have another mod conflicting with the hivemind, though I wouldn't know of any that does what the hivemind does.

Uh yes, that's what I read too, it ended up one a colonists brain by accident, not intention, just wanted to mention it didn't crash the game.
Also I've tried that already.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on December 22, 2014, 11:59:14 AM
maybe you add a spoil time to soylent green, now its to OP,
few rides and have food for winter

thanks I will put it on the list :)

npeters6546

So i wanted to comment on the poll thing about the hive mind. I would love to use it but it likes to nuke my pawns skills down to like 3. Anyway I still hit yes cuz I think its awesome.

Azrail

I love the idea of the hive mind and would use it more but I've had problems with it breaking the skills like everyone else.

Would love for you to rewrite it so we can all play with it. Whether you simply fix it or completely redesign it either way I'm looking forward to trying it.

AUT_Tesla

Hello everyone,

I have a small question that i would love to get answered, there any way you can "replant" an organ (let’s say from a prisoner) with a "live-support", cause if i was simply not able too due to little experience with the whole operation system.

Well anyway, merry x-mas everyone

(First post on this forum yeha, and yes i did not invest too much time in searching if anyone asked it already sorry for that :-( )

Oga88

I got a bug I think. When I craft meds the craft skill isn't growing. Is it planned? 

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Oga88 on December 24, 2014, 02:59:13 AM
I got a bug I think. When I craft meds the craft skill isn't growing. Is it planned?

yes you get medicine xp.

Xubrim

Curious, are the flowers in the hydroponics basin displaying correctly for everyone else?

Oga88

Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 24, 2014, 03:01:36 AM
Quote from: Oga88 on December 24, 2014, 02:59:13 AM

yes you get medicine xp.

But the colonist that craft do the work not doctors, maybe then you should make it so that doctors will make those packs? Or am I missing something?

Clibanarius

On the Hivemind, even if I've yet to use it, it's such an awesome idea that I can't wait to get that game to the eventual point where I can use it. I hope you don't decide to discontinue it; it's really one of those creative, awesome ideas that you only really get in mods for sci-fi games like this one.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Xubrim on December 24, 2014, 05:05:11 AM
Curious, are the flowers in the hydroponics basin displaying correctly for everyone else?

yes.. there has never been a problem with textures and will never be.. Go ahead nothing to see here...

just kidding: yes the game sometimes has a few problems with moving textures. Just restart a few times and give the engine time to sort its shit out :D

zeokram

encountered a bug.  when trying to grow flowers in hydroponics, none of my growers want to grow, but it is not just the flowers, they hate hydroponics apparently

rimworld vs657

tried with apothecarius and core alone

JuliaEllie

Quote from: zeokram on December 25, 2014, 04:43:07 PM
encountered a bug.  when trying to grow flowers in hydroponics, none of my growers want to grow, but it is not just the flowers, they hate hydroponics apparently

rimworld vs657

tried with apothecarius and core alone

thats an ID-10.T error - read the first two articles.

Loki88

Please keep the hive mind! I've yet to install this mod but the major draw factor for me is the hive mind. I want to eventually make an entire drone colony with this!