[A11] Apothecarius FD - A11 FIXES - YOU NEED THOSE (19.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, August 15, 2014, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the hivemind system?

NO
YES

Foxador

Quote from: SilverDragon on January 31, 2015, 04:04:45 AM
Quote from: Foxador on January 30, 2015, 09:59:21 PM
The drone core says it only needs 400 silver to make but when I was trying to make it the guy put on over 2,500 silver on it with the medicine and destroyed all the silver in the process. I thought it only needed 400? If it needs 2,500 it should say so

If you read the forum posts on any thread that has Apothecarius, this issue has been solved and explained multiple times. :D

The mod should have it fixed and it should be on the first page. I can't go through 18 pages of stuff to find a fix for something that is broken with the mod

Boboid

Did you guys forget how to use [/quote]? :P

If there's no sensible way to keep track of mod updates apart from trawling through every page of out-dated information and  just intuit which parts are up to date and which aren't then you're going to get a lot of these posts.

Update-dates can *sometimes* be accurate, but plenty of modders don't bother with date-updates if it's just a hotfix, and often it's not clear if they're just using day/month/year if they mean Month/day/Year or vice-versa

Not really the player's fault tbh :/

A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Nevodark

Hey great mod so far loved it.

Except for one thing. How do i use the life support system things? i can put them into somebody but if i put it in and then for example take their liver / heart out they instantly die. i thought the life supports were supposed to keep them alive for a little while without the organs?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Nevodark on February 01, 2015, 05:59:33 PM

Except for one thing. How do i use the life support system things? i can put them into somebody but if i put it in and then for example take their liver / heart out they instantly die. i thought the life supports were supposed to keep them alive for a little while without the organs?

It does keep them alive but every piece only supports one specific function. What you probably did was giving your patient an urine filter which acts as kidney replacement and wonder why the "patient" cant live without pumping blood through his body ;)

Nevodark

Quote from: JuliaEllie on February 01, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
Quote from: Nevodark on February 01, 2015, 05:59:33 PM

It does keep them alive but every piece only supports one specific function. What you probably did was giving your patient an urine filter which acts as kidney replacement and wonder why the "patient" cant live without pumping blood through his body ;)

No im definitely giving them the correct life support for the part / parts i want to remove, im not that dumb ;).

For instance if i give them the blood pump to replace the heart then remove the heart they instantly die. It has definitely been placed into them as their bloodflow is showing as enhanced etc.

JuliaEllie

Actually you should get the heart at the moment you install the life support.

Foxador

I fixed the mod so that it uses the right amount of silver but I don't see how it's suppose to do anything. I put the drone core into a person and all it did was make it so all their passions went to NOTHING. They gained and lost no skills and only LOST all their passions. I figured maybe you need more than one person so I got 3 more people with drone cores and they all LOST their passions and still gained nothing.  Is it bugged or what?

SilverDragon

Quote from: Foxador on February 02, 2015, 09:03:20 PM
I fixed the mod so that it uses the right amount of silver but I don't see how it's suppose to do anything. I put the drone core into a person and all it did was make it so all their passions went to NOTHING. They gained and lost no skills and only LOST all their passions. I figured maybe you need more than one person so I got 3 more people with drone cores and they all LOST their passions and still gained nothing.  Is it bugged or what?

You shouldn't put the Drone Cores on people with low skills, those people are just genetic waste material, they're barely worth their weight in soylent green. Instead, if you see great samples with highly trained skills, you should totally add them to the collective.  ;D

JuliaEllie

they SHARE their skills so if you have one colonist with mining 6 and crafting 3 and one colonist with mining 3 and crafting 6 both will have mining 6 and crafting 6 given you have a powered hive mind core.

Foxador

Quote from: JuliaEllie on February 02, 2015, 09:09:18 PM
they SHARE their skills so if you have one colonist with mining 6 and crafting 3 and one colonist with mining 3 and crafting 6 both will have mining 6 and crafting 6 given you have a powered hive mind core.

Ahh ok. But what if you have a guy with 6 crafting skill that's already in the drone core thing and you add someone with a 3? Does it lower it for the entire group or does it raise it up to whatever is the highest?

JuliaEllie

Asfalto

Quote from: Hayhorse on January 25, 2015, 05:32:02 PM
Quote from: Asfalto on January 25, 2015, 04:36:17 PM
Guys, i can't implant arms nor legs on some of my wounded pawns, and sometimes harvesting an organ doesn't actually remove it, it just replicates it, allowing for infinite harvestings

This is the only "medical" mod (apart from apothecary, which doesn't modify this side of medicine) i am using, plus i cant' find how to make shoulders, they aren't in the list, and i can't attach bionic or normal arms to missing shoulders :\

The organ/limb bug with dead bodys is a known bug with a8. And I think you meant to post this on the Extended Surgery and Bionics thread not Apoth. BTW Extended surgery shoulders are bugged.

True.

Sorry for mistaking one mod for the other :D

thx

Feniks

Hi

I'm struggling with eye transplant. I removed a prisoner eye but when I click on operation section of my colonist with shot of eyes there is no option to install new eyes.

SilverDragon

Quote from: Feniks on February 04, 2015, 10:20:15 AM
Hi

I'm struggling with eye transplant. I removed a prisoner eye but when I click on operation section of my colonist with shot of eyes there is no option to install new eyes.

What other mods are you using?
Make sure your mod order is correct, if you're using other mods that alter the surgery/bionic/healthdiff system, that might be affecting it.
Check that you didn't accidentally forbid the eye implant from usage. :)

Feniks

I am using epyk modpack. I will play around with mod order to get it right and see if that helps.