[1.3 beta] Loaded shuttle has no option to launch

Started by cajk, July 14, 2021, 07:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cajk

I had a quest where I had to look after 4 tribespeople for 25 days and keep their mood above 25%.

The 25 days are up so a shuttle came to collect them and landed on my landing pad. I set it to auto-load and all the guests got in. Even though it's correctly loaded, it hasn't taken off itself, and there's no option for me to manually send it away.
Now the guests are just sitting in the shuttle getting moody and hungry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cijTm9AhHRk9vcqCcEcb8b8tLq0wWP7i/view?usp=sharing

quandangv

You haven't enable viewing permissions on the drive link you shared

cajk

Kaiser09

I have the same, a shuttle came to deliver a praetor who is supposed to stay for 1.3 days.

1) When the shuttle arrived, the praetor did not came out by himself but I had to manually do it by clicking on the small red X.

2) After he disembarked, the shuttle did not leave, it stayed over there.

3) Once the quest was completed, a new shuttle arrived next to the old one, the praetor got inside but it did not leave nor I have the launch command.

odofasigy

I have both the problems described by Kaiser09 after I updated to 1.3.
I'm new to this forum so if anyone can explain how a fix might work is be grateful (eg do they collect all the bugs thrown up by 1.3 and issue and update for it).

tmeserth

Yep.  Same error.  No mods.  playing vanilla Royalty. Just updated to 1.3. 

Prisoner Blood-Rot quest. 

Loaded prisoner into shuttle, but no option to launch shuttle as shown in screenshot previously posted by others.  Unloaded and reloaded via variety of methods, everything works fine until prisoner is successfully loaded, then no launch option available.