Politically motivated abuse by Valve staff causing issues with Steam.

Started by dentine, July 16, 2021, 11:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dentine

I was a victim of repeat political abuse by Valve staff regarding criticism of the regressive left which includes getting wrongfully banned form your steam hub for rimworld along with a bunch of other hubs, indirectly dragging you guys into this retarded drama. Because of this I am now unable to use the steam workshop page for rimworld, meaning I cannot get support from mod makers or publish anything.

Unrelated to my drama, Gabe Newell has so far refused to comment on the regressive leftist bullshit on the actual steam storefront itself, and at this point he is suspected of going regressive himself as he authorized terrorist financing to extremist game jams for as of yet unknown reasons.

I am just posting this as I was wondering if the dev team could help me with this retarded bullshit (send me a PM), and to inform them they may need to move off the platform due to the abuse of their userbase, as well as the fact steam is no longer the great place it used to be, and that we can all thank regressive leftist corruption and mismanagement and at valve for this.

I should also note Tynan is a known victim of regressive leftist bullshit.

Ramsis

Sorry pal, if you got banned on the Steam side that's between you and Steam support. What username did you go by on Steam if you don't mind me asking?
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

dentine

Can't the developers specifically request that a user be unbanned though?

Ramsis

Nope. Can I get your Steam profile? Maybe I can look up your ban?
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

dentine

Quote from: Ramsis on July 20, 2021, 07:35:37 PM

I am going to PM it to you, there is a moderation panel that allows you to unban users and yes I know it unbans users banned by valve.

Ramsis

Quote from: dentine on October 21, 2022, 06:10:56 PM
Quote from: Ramsis on July 20, 2021, 07:35:37 PM

I am going to PM it to you, there is a moderation panel that allows you to unban users and yes I know it unbans users banned by valve.

"I am going to PM it to you" yes you did!

"there is a moderation panel that allows you to unban users" yes there is!

"yes I know it unbans users banned by valve" you most certainly are correct!

And no I'm not unbanning you because I read your post that lead to your ban and I'm respecting the TOS that Valve had you agree to regarding politically motivated attacks against others and hatespeech. I'm sorry you don't agree with it but I don't make the rules Valve does, and this community respects the rules as placed by Valve just as much as they respect our somewhat more open minded but still respective of others efforts.

Also odd of you to finally get back to me after a year friend but hey I hope the last year has treated you well! I'm sorry I can't be of more use to you at this time but it's just not something I see a reason to unban you for. Please reach out to Valve support if you would like to learn more about the TOS agreements you signed or to see if they agree you should be unbanned.

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

dentine

WHAT I SAID WAS NOT HATE SPEECH as all I did was say accurate negative crap about the regressive left which they totally deserved for being extremist animals who are rapidly evolving to be on par with jihadists, and I doubt valve would notice you or your superior Tynan removing the ban.

Also I think I forgot to send it to you, are you guessing or did you get it from Tynan?

Ramsis

Quote from: dentine on October 24, 2022, 09:29:35 PM
WHAT I SAID WAS NOT HATE SPEECH as all I did was say accurate negative crap about the regressive left which they totally deserved for being extremist animals who are rapidly evolving to be on par with jihadists, and I doubt valve would notice you or your superior Tynan removing the ban.

Also I think I forgot to send it to you, are you guessing or did you get it from Tynan?

Take it up with Valve dentine, the ban is staying on our end; if Valve thinks you're safe to unban that's on them but I don't really feel comfortable that you can "not be political" when you're being political right now... It's literally as simple as keeping your thoughts to yourself friend.

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

dentine

The jackasses that Gabe Newell likely refuses to fire already raped my account several times and I think that I am at risk of a general steam community ban at this point, meaning I would personally be more careful so that my account would not get fucked with any further and thus be unable to use it to communicate if necessary. The possibility of Ludeon having issues with Valve if I am unbanned will not be a risk considering this factor.

I also suggest you consider publishing options other than Valve and Epic as Gabe Newell himself is believed to have gone regressive due to the fact he was caught engaging in terrorist financing by donating to the DNC and a regressive leftist webcomic author, and therefore was most likely responsible for approving the terrorist financing to those extremist game jams. For said publishing options that I recommend that you guys ask Brad Wardell of Stardock create a Steam competitor. As for Epic, EVERYONE HATES THEM BECAUSE THEY OPENLY CATER TO THE REGRESSIVE LEFT MORE THAN VALVE AND HAVE TIES TO THE PRC DUE TO THE TENCENT SHARES.

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=gabe+newell

https://archive.ph/Ilnm7#selection-2971.0-2975.66

Ramsis

Quote from: dentine on October 25, 2022, 12:22:48 AM
literally nothing but political stuff

That's why we're not unbanning you dear. I said no political after Valve said no political and then advised you keep those thoughts to yourself and your brightest idea was "I'm going to blurt out a whole bunch of nonsense that's exactly what I was told not to post while trying to express to someone why I'm safe to unban."

The ban stays because you can't control yourself. Steam isn't your platform, RimWorld isn't your platform, you have earned that ban and clearly have only gotten worse in the year/years since you've gotten them.

Have a nice day Dentine, please be safe friend.

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

dentine

Did you disable PM's on my account as the sent list no longer updates?

I should also note that I am part of a major political faction known as the dissident right and that you should deliberately avoid pissing us off as we are an anti-extremist movement fighting back against severe corruption and are a deciding factor as to whether games and other media are successful or not. It's called "Get Woke Go Broke".

So suck it up and unban the account from the steam hub as I already told you that there will be no more issues between me an the corrupt valve staff on your hub, and that fucking with me can negatively affect Ludeon's reputation.

Ramsis

Quote from: dentine on October 25, 2022, 02:46:42 PM
Did you disable PM's on my account as the sent list no longer updates?

I should also note that I am part of a major political faction known as the dissident right and that you should deliberately avoid pissing us off as we are an anti-extremist movement fighting back against severe corruption and are a deciding factor as to whether games and other media are successful or not. It's called "Get Woke Go Broke".

So suck it up and unban the account from the steam hub as I already told you that there will be no more issues between me an the corrupt valve staff on your hub, and that fucking with me can negatively affect Ludeon's reputation.

Did I disable your ability to DM people?
Are we concerned about you rattling a toy saber about who you belong to politically and whatever "damage" you think you can cause us because you got banned from posting on Steam's forum?
Am I going to unban you from Steam forum?

ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE ANSWERED WITH ONE SIMPLE GIF:

Please stop while you're ahead dentine. I could have banned you a few times now as you've broken forum rules but at this point I feel it would be a moot point because I don't believe you're a terrible person, just a bit... blinded to the fact that I've told you to take it up with Valve directly.

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

dentine

Quote from: Ramsis on October 25, 2022, 03:15:04 PM
I've told you to take it up with Valve directly.
Valve has been absolutely nothing but uncooperative and I have disclosed why, I may have neglected to properly disclose how they refused to cooperate but it was implied and I was obviously posting to get you/tynan/someone else to bypass the bastards.

Ramsis

Quote from: dentine on October 25, 2022, 03:28:18 PM

Valve has been absolutely nothing but uncooperative and I have disclosed why, I have told you this and was obviously posting to get you/tynan/someone else to bypass the bastards.

I strongly advise you stop treating me like shit, it only make you look worse.

Where am I treating you like that Dentine? I'm continuing to work with you quite literally a year later after your initial post. You're making demands, and I am not going to follow them because at the end of the day I don't have to. I'm being quite respectful truth be told despite you treating me like I'm some sort of bootlick who should just jump because you said to. Your ban stays because you haven't proven to me that you can respect Valve's TOS which is what you were punished for, the only other person to step past that would be a Valve support team member. You won't get far in life threatening people when you don't get your way and this is a prime example of such; I'm not your enemy, I'm just the guy here to make sure people follow the rules. Why can't you accept rules for what they are like everyone else friend?

- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~