[1.3.3067] Can't install Limestone slab double bed (Masterwork)

Started by rimrik, July 21, 2021, 06:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rimrik

I got a Limestone slab double bed (Masterwork) from quest completion.
When I try to install it nothing happens. I can place a blueprint for installation but my pawns are not installing it.
When I right-click to prioritise it, nothing happens. There is no right-click menu on the blueprint for prioritising.

I tried to restart the game but it didn't help.

Canute

Hi,
try to read "How to report a bug" and provide the logfile and savegame (help to reproduce the problem).

rimrik

Here's the save file and player log. I have placed the double bed in the top right corner of the building.
I've noticed that nothing happens only with the people assigned to the building.
If I right-click with a pawn that is not assigned, the menu will pop up saying he can't build since he's not assigned as normal.

Save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j9_iymBhJLs6NwMJjv3gI2DN6HKmALa0/view?usp=sharing

HapShapIncorporated

Hi, just made an account because I had the same issue and this was one of the two popular searches on google for the issue, I hope this helps someone else if you have solved the issue by now.

It seems to me that colonists can't install a slab bed unless it is allowed in the ideology of one of your colonists.

I suspect this because when I changed one of (my colonists still all believe in different ideologies) my ideology's (via dev mode) to include the "pain is a virtue" meme, I was then able to prioritize installing my legendary double slab bed. I noticed, when I added it, that it added some precepts, that I didn't bother keeping track of, although I think they were removed when I took out that meme, after installing the slab bed. Just as a precaution, I would recommend noting down everything about your ideology before messing with it in dev mode, if you really care about it remaining the same.

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report, I'll have this reviewed by the devs.