[1.3 +Ideology +Royalty] "Blindness Ritual Requested" notification spam

Started by Drakue, July 23, 2021, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakue

I've got an ideology that includes specific rituals, in this case a blinding ritual. Even if I accomplish this ritual, my sidebar is simply filled with "X ritual expected", I'm talking dozens of them. This wasn't a problem at first, but it's gotten to the point where they interfere with regular notifications. I don't see how any mods would affect the notifications for a ritual, so I'm kinda stuck.

Mod list:
Blueprints
Misc. Craftable Robots
Misc. Robots++
Misc. Craftable Robots Retexture
Misc. Robots
Non-Lethal Weapons
Harvest Everything!
Harvest Organs Post Mortem
Area Inclusion & Exclusion
Pick Up And Haul
HugsLib
Harmony
Toggle Harvest
[FSF] Filth Vanishes With Rain And Time
Realistic Rooms
Hospitality
EdB Prepare Carefully

Log: https://gist.github.com/25e85bec2b7ea8d3e8235bbb9645e234
Save file was apparently too large despite being compressed.

Chuwai

I'm having the same issue, with the same dlcs, right now I'm sitting on 13 of those and they even got over the time thing, looks kinda funny. The notifications dissappear while the ritual is going on, but all of them come back right away when the ritual is done. Also, while hovering over them, they say 10 of my ideology pawns want the ritual done, but highlight some random, 13~ pawns instead, mostly from differents ideologies. My mod list is pretty big, but the only ones we got in common are Harmony, HugsLib and Non-Lethal, the last I tried disabling just in case and, as expected, wasn't it.

Drakue

I'm glad I wasn't the only one, I felt like I was going insane over here. I don't have pawns with differing ideologies, so it's interesting that the notification markers don't distinguish between those who actually want a ritual and those who clearly don't.

Scyobi_Empire

Same problem, I do a scarification ritual and I get told that the Scarification Ritual is coming up.