[1.3.3072] Refugees joined my faction instantly after I arrested their leader

Started by brittommy, July 27, 2021, 08:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brittommy

I received a refugee quest (Royalty DLC) with 7 refugees, including their leader. I wanted to recruit 2 of them (and probably sell the other 5 into slavery, let's be honest), so I went about making their lives miserable so their moods would break and I could arrest them without any potential conflict. One of them broke, was arrested, and immediately recruited (thanks, inspirations!). The next to break was the leader, who set about on an insulting spree, but as soon as my colonist arrested the leader, the quest failed (fine) and the remaining 5 refugees immediately joined my colony (unexpected). I would have expected them to either turn hostile or leave the map. I suppose the steps to reproduce it are to just follow exactly what happened to me: leader had mental break, was arrested.

Savefiles (autosave-3 was just before the incident, Archobeings save just after) and player log: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lrHBsR_5daXseqtDMeEeg1eNdzpM9gOe?hl=en_GB

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report.  You have your save restricted access, can you please change it to 'share with anyone that has the link' please?

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report, I was able to reproduce it on your save.  I'll have the devs take a look, though keep in mind Prepare Carefully is not updated to 1.3, it could be the culprit.