[1.3.3074] Male Pawns generated with female-only hairstyles when starting a game

Started by Excellion, July 29, 2021, 11:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Excellion

When starting a new game and re rolling pawns a couple of times, i noticed that the male pawns for some reason seemed to be generating with female hairstyles. The below screenshot is an example of a few pawns generating with incorrect hairstyles:

https://imgur.com/a/KNgntSq

I am aware that hairstyles can be set in the ideology screen as being available to males, females or both genders. After triple checking however, the hairstyles being used are already correctly set to female-only. On this same screen, i have a total of 30 hairstyles available for both genders so this shouldn't be an issue related to having no male hairstyles set.

I have been attempting to pinpoint or reproduce this issue but so far the only steps i have are:
1. Start a new game using the "Naked Brutality" start options, and continue until a religion can be selected.
2. Load the saved religion "Sovereignity"
3. Generate random pawns until an incorrect set of hair pops up.

I already attempted to restrict hairstyles to one style each for both genders, but as soon as i do this the issue no longer occurs. Beyond this i am not entirely sure how to make this issue reproducible outside my own game as this concerns the load out screen before any save game is available. It goes without saying that this issue is reproducible after reloading the game and without using any mods though.

Moderator Note:

Thanks for the bug report.  I am not able to reproduce this issue after randomly generationg hundreds of pawns in 1.3.3102.  If you still are having this problem, please create a new report.  Keep in mind for the future I won't have an ideo labeled 'sovereign' in my game, it would be better for you to send me a save of this issue.