Drug polocy "only if recreation below" does not go to 0

Started by GiantSpaceHamster, July 24, 2021, 04:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiantSpaceHamster

When editing a drug policy, the "only if recreation below" slider does not go all the way to 0 so there is no way to turn it off completely since pawns can get down to 0 recreation.

Less important, it's also impossible to set it back to 50% once changed. I tried for like 3 full minutes because it bothers me having it at 51%, but it just won't stop at 50%. I tried changing my resolution but it doesn't help.

Both issues also apply to the "only if mood below" slider.

Excellion

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on July 24, 2021, 04:55:09 PM
Less important, it's also impossible to set it back to 50% once changed. I tried for like 3 full minutes because it bothers me having it at 51%, but it just won't stop at 50%.

If you drag the slider all the way to 1%, it will indeed skip over 50% when trying to set it to 50%. If it triggers a bit of OCD for you, you can actually resolve this issue by dragging the slider all the way to "Any". After doing so, you can again hit 50% on the slider by dragging it back.

zgrssd

There is no recreation score that is <0.
0 is already <1.

If you do not want a character to take drugs for recreation, do not toggle use for Recreation. It is that simple.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: zgrssd on July 25, 2021, 12:53:28 AM
There is no recreation score that is <0.
0 is already <1.

If you do not want a character to take drugs for recreation, do not toggle use for Recreation. It is that simple.

That is not simple, it is one combined setting that includes both mood and recreation.

Moderator Note:
This system is working as intended, and I'm unable to reproduce the problems mentioned with setting to 50% in 1.3.3087