Error Critical Alert: Unassigned Prisoner

Started by InfinityKage, July 29, 2021, 01:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

Getting an error that says Critical Alert: Unassigned Prisoner repeatedly. I guess'n it's one of my mods. Anybody run into this issue before know what mod could cause it?

RawCode

use notepad++ or any other similar tool to search given string inside mods and steam workkshop mods folders

as long as mod author not implemented that string as hardcoded and not obfuscated his DLL, you will instantly get answer to your question.

InfinityKage

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand what that means... I know what notepad++ is but what does "Search given string" mean? And how would notepad++ play into that?

Searching for that phrase in the mods folder does sound like a good idea tho. I'll try that. Thanks.

InfinityKage

No results in the mods or workshop folders unfortunately...

RawCode

this means that you searched wrong, try a bit harder.

InfinityKage

Quote from: RawCode on July 29, 2021, 04:08:16 AM
this means that you searched wrong, try a bit harder.

What does that even mean? How do you search harder?

RawCode

well, what exact options you used for searching?

Aeronic

Quote from: InfinityKage on July 29, 2021, 05:03:02 AM

Try this:

In Notepad++, hit Ctrl+Shift+F to bring up the file search. Once here, paste in "Unassigned Prisoner" without quotes into the Find What area, then choose the parent directory for all your mods and click Find All. This should find some results. Good luck.

InfinityKage

Quote from: Aeronic on July 29, 2021, 12:47:47 PM
Quote from: InfinityKage on July 29, 2021, 05:03:02 AM

Try this:

In Notepad++, hit Ctrl+Shift+F to bring up the file search. Once here, paste in "Unassigned Prisoner" without quotes into the Find What area, then choose the parent directory for all your mods and click Find All. This should find some results. Good luck.

Thanks mate. Didn't know Notepad++ had that ability. I'll try it.