Wierd colonists

Started by Splinterbee, August 13, 2014, 05:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splinterbee

what is the weirdest colonist you have ever seen. the weirdest one I have see was a warrior who could not do violence and was super scared xD
I almost bought him from a slave trader cause I was like "warrior! sounds EPIC!" then I saw his stats >:D
Video games, are pretty good

UrbanBourbon

Creepiest f*cking thing I ever had a pleasure of dealing with was a pale dark-haired female. This was (is) in alpha 5. She was a pyromaniac and.. well.. incapable of violence. While violence was happening around the colony, she just did her own thing, functioning on a level way beyond my intellect. I've no doubt that whatever she did, she kept us all alive, even that one time when I drafted her and ordered her to stand next to a burning kitchen wall, and instead of putting out the flames, she did nothing. Ah yes... I ,too, can now see the wisdom in letting the kitchen burn. Cunning, very cunning.

Then there was this empath who had the trait 'bloodlust' but that's a whole other story...

Lost Cause

Mutually exclusive traits on the same colonist are always fun...
I can't recall the exact names and they are probably gone with the new alpha build but they were along the lines of
Sexually inexperienced
Sexually experienced
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Lost Cause on August 14, 2014, 01:41:40 AM
Mutually exclusive traits on the same colonist are always fun...
I can't recall the exact names and they are probably gone with the new alpha build but they were along the lines of
Sexually inexperienced
Sexually experienced

Sexually inexperienced -> with people
Sexually experienced -> with own hands
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Neurotoxin

I posted this in the funniest stuff in rimworld thread, but it does also belong here. Everything about this screenshot is pure win.

That's Emmie, my vatgrown sexslave that's incapable of violence but has an insatiable bloodlust being kept in her tiny prison in restraints.

Skaven252

Ha, I got the same "incapable of violence, yet has bloodlust" combo with Chris the Undertaker. Guess not minding the sight of blood or death is a good fit for an undertaker however. Since he's capable of hauling, he's now my designated corpse hauler.  :D

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

milon

Quote from: Neurotoxin on August 14, 2014, 05:47:47 AM
-snip-
That's Emmie, my vatgrown sexslave that's incapable of violence but has an insatiable bloodlust being kept in her tiny prison in restraints.
No way!  My current colony also has Emmie, the vatgrown sexslave who's incapable of violence.

ShadowTani

All these weird things are amusing and all, but I stilll would have liked certain traits, like bloodlust, to eliminate some of the effects (like disabling skills) normally caused by the specific backstories. Would contributed a bit to the personality variety IMO, not everyone ends up the same way even if they come from the same background after all.

Valectar

Yeah, that would have made my Scout turned Naval Scientist much more useful. Despite her 10 skill in research due to the Naval Scientist background, being a scout disabled her research skill entirely. And that's not even a trait! If she's going to be incapable of intellectual they should probably disable intellectual adulthoods, or re-enable intellectual from it.

Fruit loops

I seriously might just rebuy buy the game to do this  Fruit, serial killer traits: psychopath and blood lust/cannibal
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.