[1.3.3076] Colonists meditate outside allowed area

Started by Thunder Rahja, July 31, 2021, 08:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Rahja

Colonists can leave their allowed area to meditate. During a manhunter pack event, I restricted all colonists to a safe area. Kaleun here is restricted to the "Fallout" zone which is highlighted in the screenshot and is pathing to a destination outside of her allowed area. She is assigned a throne (also outside of her allowed area) for meditation but chose to meditate at the sculpture in the temple shown here while her psyfocus is below her desired level. I would expect Kaleun to instead meditate in her room or around any of the many other sculptures present in her allowed area. This is not the first time that I caught a colonist trying to exit their allowed area, creating harmful results.

Moderator Note:

Thanks for the bug report.  I am not able to reproduce this in 1.3.3108.  If you are still having this issue, having a save would be very helpful as there have been other reports on this issue and I'm not able get it on my own saves.  Please make a new topic for it with a save, thanks!

Krundibal

My pawns were set into a specific zone, but they went to meditate into their ideology "temple" when it was not in their designated zone.
My colony is a new tribe and the pawns all had natural background with various psycast levels. They went to meditate when their schedule was set to meditate or when their psyfocus dropped bellow desired level.
I never had pawns ignore their zones before, so I believe this to be a bug.