[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Sam_

That is odd. It shouldn't do anything like that. But, if you enable devmode you can instantly finish any research you had completed as a fix.

Canute

<targetVersion>0.19.2009</targetVersion>
The dropbox version is ok.

DrOzon

Quote from: Canute on August 30, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
<targetVersion>0.19.2009</targetVersion>
The dropbox version is ok.

You are right, sorry. Im an idiot

xion1088

Sam any change log for this version?

henk

Sam, do you plan to update Furnace to B19? I miss incinerating my prisoners.

harpo99999

sam, I have had an issue where pawns using the glitterwolrd nanosuits (and helmets) (and also the other armour suits eg reactive and speed)were dying of hyperthermia even in a heatwave( and yet the same pawns without the nanosuits and helments were fine,(temp) ratings for nanosuit equiped was 99c to 55 c, my guess at the correct range would be -20c to 55c)
my guess at the fix would be change the sign of the <Insulation_Cold>-45</Insulation_Cold> for the items in 'Apparel_NanoSuitArmour.xml' from -45 to 45
have applied this to my copy and the pawns are not dying of hyperthermia any more

12qw34ert

[B19] Tilled soil mod. Dirt cannot be placed on smoothed stone. It requires rough stone which is pointless because when I smooth stone, it can't reversed. Pls fix that so dirt can be place on smoothed stone again

Blazed

Hi.

I've run into an issue with the Orions after starting a new game in B19. I don't seem to ever have any visitors or caravans from Orion Company.

I don't believe I have any mods that would be conflicting, but not an expert. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot and/or fix it? or even what may be causing it?

Thank you in advance for any input.

Sam_

Sam_

Anti

Glitter Tech (No surgery) B19 Version on github.com is saved as version B18  :'(

Sam_

The only change during the update was the version number, so use 1.0 for B19.

maloki

Hi, re Fishing Nets, there's no info about if it works to add to an existing save or not?

I reported a bug with it on steam (via the discussion there), but I'll repost it to here:

QuoteBug on map reload
After having salvaged what little wood I had (ice sheet), I had to reload my map, and all my fishing nets broke immediate (after load).

I wanted to attach a photo but it doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it. (attached as file)

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

(parentheses added after copying, for clarification)

This issue kept happening after reloading the same auto-save a few more times.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Sliderpro

Jesus, mod is still ridiculously unbalanced. Fire APB weapons are by far the most devastating thing ever with huge radius, great accuracy, no drawbacks or lengthy cooldowns, massive bursts and OHKO (if you are hit, you run from cover and die immediately).
---
MRG pistol is still same close range nuke chaingun or sniper machinegun hybrid (revolver is 18 damage, and this guy has WAY better ROF and has almost double damage and accuracy)
---
1 guy with OC defence rifle can stop 100 industrial level people no problems. I reduced accuracy, reduced burst to 4 from..TWELVE and increased cooldown to somewhat adequate levels. Bear in mind that vanilla light machine gun shoots 6 bullets to 26 cells and has 3.5 seconds interval between shoots. Your "rifle" shot 12 bullets to 30+ cells with around 1 second CD. And has like 2x accuracy. And costs around 1200 silver. That's completely broken weapon, at least name it Godslayer.
same with machine gun pistol
---
Parts. Why make part 2x effective + 100% offset? You do understand that it is 250-300% part multiplier in the end? Take either 2x effectiveness or +100% offset. A single colonist with 2 advanced arms has around 500% manipulation...
---
...And if you give them speed skin, this becomes around 900% manipulation. This is bonkers. Why speed skin and speed suit(? the lighter version) have such a massive difference? I can understand +10% movespeed, global workspeed and second suit being +25% or so (which I use) but 60% and 400%? and it only costs 5000 silver! not 50000!
---
alpha poly and beta poly.
I like the concept,but there is one thing - when you start making alpha, you pretty much have beta. there is no progression between the two. And actually, alpha is way more advanced and usable then beta.

Sliderpro

I like the mod very much and try to always get it on new versions, but the balancing issues above make it somewhat a joke and easy ride.
--
If you are thinking about separating mod into smaller mods, The only good separation I can imagine is weapon pack. Weapons are so unbalanced that if you throw them out of the window, gameplay becomes somewhat OK.

And btw I just thought about it - why did you make your own armor, if vanilla game already has power armor? Nano suit, I mean. There is no need for it imo, maybe as a very expensive gimmick to buy and as a very rare drop for commandos (like commandos capitans or so). Otherwise just use vanilla power armor and reactive suit on top. If you like speed skin with +400% bonuses, the only decent way to do it is to price it at around 70k silver. Because of its bonuses and because it lasts forever... same with other armor