[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

w00d

Dermal Regen do not work on old Gun wounds on Torsos. Only on scars.

ButteryButters

Quote from: w00d on March 01, 2016, 07:11:16 AM
Dermal Regen do not work on old Gun wounds on Torsos. Only on scars.

Really? I thought it did o.O I haven't had anyone with an old gunshot to the torso using Dermal Regen yet. I've had gunshot to the legs but I usually have an advanced bionic leg from either EPOE or GlitterTech laying around to install on them :P
Ewe revenge leads to dead colony, first ever Rimfail

Kadrush

Is glitter tech compatible with combat realism?

lolshane

Please help, Every time a black market merchant appears i cannot but anything from them, my colonist will go to the console open the menu but then the ship will have no silver or any items to buy, the only thing i can do is sell things to them (At a 100% profit loss)
Thank's
-Lolshane

akmodo

Hi, I have this mod on two computers but it gives me an error and eventually freezes the game on one: Here is the log

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

itzlittleleo

I LOVE THIS MOD. I actually extended off of it to make my own mini-mod with Obsidian. I wish you could add some more stuff!

falconbunker

Is the re-ambulation pod actually only calibrated for males, or is that not true?

Entropy147

Quote from: falconbunker on April 02, 2016, 06:03:53 PM
Is the re-ambulation pod actually only calibrated for males, or is that not true?
I'm not sure if the re-ambulation pod is a part of glittertech, but it's not true, it works for both genders

silentwolf123

hope this mod can be up for A13

ShellShock220

When is this mod gonna be ready for alpha 13?

KillerOrc

Quote from: ShellShock220 on April 09, 2016, 11:02:09 AM
When is this mod gonna be ready for alpha 13?

:)

Not played since before winter, got burned out form rimworld trap with its excellent moding community. I canĀ“t wait to play again! But I need this mod!

silentwolf123

Sam_

Updated to Alpha 13

This new update is not fully tested, and a few features such as research and recipes has not been changed to take advantage of the new vanilla research or items. This is because this mod will be overhauled some time in the future.

Dspendragon

Yes!! one of my top 10 favorite mods is now in A13  ;D ;D ;D ;D
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.

falconbunker

Very nice, thanks for the update!