[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Demonlord091

Got an Error saying there are two things bound to the same key. Image should be attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

RiftandRend

Holy crap, the cluster mortars are insane. I wiped out a 100+ tribesman raid with only 5. Only things that I would add are more direct fire turrets.

Sam_

Quote from: RiftandRend on August 12, 2015, 12:00:15 AM
Holy crap, the cluster mortars are insane. I wiped out a 100+ tribesman raid with only 5. Only things that I would add are more direct fire turrets.

Yeah, the intention is to make vanilla content easy to manage. Tribals should be wiped out without effort.

Snownova

Quote from: Demonlord091 on August 11, 2015, 07:58:07 PM
Got an Error saying there are two things bound to the same key. Image should be attached.

I had the same problem, I fixed it by going into the mod code and deleting the reference that set that hotkey.

Entropy147

without the robotic assembler you can't create computer components or magnetic coils, the issue is that the robotic assembler requires computer components, along with many things, am I just missing something or is this something else?

stranger080

Quote from: Sentry on August 12, 2015, 01:27:35 PM
without the robotic assembler you can't create computer components or magnetic coils, the issue is that the robotic assembler requires computer components, along with many things, am I just missing something or is this something else?
You need to find traders with them

Entropy147

:D
Quote from: stranger080 on August 12, 2015, 02:09:57 PM
Quote from: Sentry on August 12, 2015, 01:27:35 PM
You need to find traders with them
oh, thank you  :D

Demonlord091

Quote from: Snownova on August 12, 2015, 08:17:04 AM

I had the same problem, I fixed it by going into the mod code and deleting the reference that set that hotkey.

I'll have to work on that one, I've never done much tinkering with bigger mods.

On to the next stupid question: Does this mod add in the Android trait that I've been seeing in the EdB Prepare Carefully list? Or is that actually part of the base game.

Edit: Nevermind, answered my own question. Yes, it is part of this mod.  In which case I found another bug, seeing as it doesn't work. (Also has some spelling mistakes but that's nothing special)

You can select the Android perk which I believe is supposed to give the pawn a +100 mood boost, essentially making them feel nothing.
The problem is that the pawns...Mood bar? Still goes down despite the perk being active.
Any ideas?

I'll stuff the screenshots in a post below this one since I don't seem to be able to fit both in this one.

Demonlord091

The second screenshot, as promised.

Sam_

Quote from: Demonlord091 on August 12, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

On to the next stupid question: Does this mod add in the Android trait that I've been seeing in the EdB Prepare Carefully list? Or is that actually part of the base game.

Edit: Nevermind, answered my own question. Yes, it is part of this mod.  In which case I found another bug, seeing as it doesn't work. (Also has some spelling mistakes but that's nothing special)

You can select the Android perk which I believe is supposed to give the pawn a +100 mood boost, essentially making them feel nothing.
The problem is that the pawns...Mood bar? Still goes down despite the perk being active.
Any ideas?

I'll stuff the screenshots in a post below this one since I don't seem to be able to fit both in this one.

After doing a search for several keywords that would be required to produce your screen shot, the main examples being "android" and "andoroid" I have found no search results both in my mod and in the core mod. I would like to know how you determined that came from my mod, rather then a few other mods that are present in your screenshot, specifically the one that adds your "Baker" colonist.

Hayhorse

It would appear your mod conflicts with itself, all of the walls are bound to B, might not be a problem since I don't use key binds for walls. but still.

ptran

Hey is anyone else have a problem with the trade ships? I seem to almost never get a trader anymore. Not sure if thats a bug or just me but I literally can put this on speed 3 for an hour before seeing any trade ships

stranger080

Quote from: Sam_ on August 13, 2015, 04:17:32 AM
Quote from: Demonlord091 on August 12, 2015, 11:53:34 PM

Any ideas?

After doing a search for several keywords that would be required to produce your screen shot, the main examples being "android" and "andoroid" I have found no search results both in my mod and in the core mod. I would like to know how you determined that came from my mod, rather then a few other mods that are present in your screenshot, specifically the one that adds your "Baker" colonist.
Pretty sure that's the miscellaneous with MAI mod if I remember correctly

RiftandRend

The "Inferno Cannons" used by the Orion Corp tanks can be bought from traders. When bought, they are destroyed when hauled. Another thing, some enemies, such as tribesmen or pirates, have been armed with weapons made of Beta or Alpha poly when those groups would not be able to produce such materials. Final thing, making Titanium makes way too much silicon. I have 50000 sitting around taking up space.

Sam_

Quote from: RiftandRend on August 14, 2015, 01:27:41 PM
The "Inferno Cannons" used by the Orion Corp tanks can be bought from traders. When bought, they are destroyed when hauled. Another thing, some enemies, such as tribesmen or pirates, have been armed with weapons made of Beta or Alpha poly when those groups would not be able to produce such materials. Final thing, making Titanium makes way too much silicon. I have 50000 sitting around taking up space.

Thanks for the information. I don't often get to test my mod outside of dev mode, so I never see balance issues like this. I'll tweak a few things for the next version.