[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

RiftandRend

The Matter Fabricator cannot be used to make plasteel. It will not accept silicon for some reason.

Mechanoid Hivemind

I need this now......nom nom nom :D!!!!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Hayhorse

I think I have found a bug. I cant seem to install the exos onto anyone. Same with AI cores. Did you add a tech that is required to perform these surgeries? Side note: No, they arnt forbidden, yes I have a Doctor, yes I have medicine, and I can still perform normal surgeries such as peg legs dentures and adv bionics. Anyone know why?

pktongrimworld

Quote from: ptran on August 14, 2015, 11:43:47 AM
Hey is anyone else have a problem with the trade ships? I seem to almost never get a trader anymore. Not sure if thats a bug or just me but I literally can put this on speed 3 for an hour before seeing any trade ships

same here. and I unloaded glitter but no prevail.

trying to see where in the files that breaks tradeships though.

Demonlord091

After doing a search for several keywords that would be required to produce your screen shot, the main examples being "android" and "andoroid" I have found no search results both in my mod and in the core mod. I would like to know how you determined that came from my mod, rather then a few other mods that are present in your screenshot, specifically the one that adds your "Baker" colonist.
[/quote]

At the time I had removed your mod from my files completely in order to check, the trait didn't show up after that so I assumed it was from your mod.  I could certainly have been mistaken, I tend to be a bit out of it at 4:30am. I'll check again tomorrow evening.

The one that added Baker, or at least made his parts available so early on, was EdB's Prepare Carefully. I made that one colonist to be a quick starter that would get sacrificed to the raiders later on. Figured it couldn't hurt much to get everything sorted quickly and get used to Alpha 11.

Your mod is amazing regardless, we're all glad you've returned.

Dead Videos

i seem to to be having an issue with my xenon- ion turbines, When i try to place it on a steam geyser it says that the space is already occupied, when there is nothing there. I did notice that in your changelog you mention making it so you can place them anywhere temporarily and since nowhere in the changelog does it say you reverted it, i tried that, and it tells me i need to put it on a steam geyser. I also tried removing the roof over the area, but that didn't solve it either.

Sam_

Patrykbono20

Deepfield

Is there a place I can download the A11 version? I'm using the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and until all the mods have updated I'm kinda stuck with A11

whoishigh

Quote from: Deepfield on August 22, 2015, 09:55:35 PM
Is there a place I can download the A11 version? I'm using the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and until all the mods have updated I'm kinda stuck with A11

Ninefinger modified Glitter Tech A11 and included it as a separate patch, it's in the second post of that thread.

Deepfield

Quote from: whoishigh on August 22, 2015, 10:15:35 PM

Ninefinger modified Glitter Tech A11 and included it as a separate patch, it's in the second post of that thread.

Ahh. That makes sense! I though the downloads on that post were just patches you had to apply to the optional mods.  No wonder my game was a bit funky with some of that stuff! Thanks for that tidbit!

thardy01

Im getting errors on a fresh install of A12 Its the only mod other than core.
The about.xml shows Version 0.91 So maybe wrong link on post?

Guess i should mention the initial loading of the mod works fine dosn't throw up any errors till exiting and reloading game.

Sam_

All current versions are correct and it works fine on my client, there are no wrong links, I just forget to update the about.xml, because it's just one line of text...

I'll upload a legacy version from now on.

thardy01

Ok first off maybe i should have mentioned i'm using linux. Not sure why that makes a difference but it definitely dose. I'm able to load rim-world through wine "windows emulator in-case you didn't know" and it loads fine but still not on my linux game. Not sure what the difference would be to the game except maybe paths or permissions. Ok fyi I just tried it with a bunch or random mods and it some other mods " Skullywags Power mods" and "Brunayla's Security Co" . It worked fine with them. Although I know next to nothing about modding im gonna try to compare them and see what the difference is.

And the fix was proper capitalization in the folder and file names
changed the directory  HeDiffDefs to HediffDefs
and the files
HeDiffs_AddedParts.xml to Hediffs_AddedParts.xml
HeDiffs_OCAddedParts.xml to Hediffs_OCAddedParts.xml

To be honest not sure whether it was changing the directory, or the files that fixed it Ive been up way to long......

Ouan

Thanks for the timely update! I will put this mod through its paces in the next couple of days and see if I can not break it for you!
Damn Pirates!