[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

SeamusCameron

Am I blind or is the d/l link for the older version? Also it's freezing up Rimworld when I toss it in the list (about 14 mods in Alpha 8 and there's only a problem when Glittertech is enabled) Looking forward to playing with it!

Edit: Current link leads to the version 0.6 download for me. Or at least it has the version 0.6 about.xml in it.

stingerxxx

Browsed around in the folder and verified, the last thing updated is from 10/14/14. Looking forward to seeing the alpha 8 version ^.^

Xiupan

Sooo I'm guessing the author updated the mod but forgot to actually post it? The Dropbox download says "Last updated 2 months ago" lol...

I am eagerly waiting for the actual post! :p

stingerxxx

My guess is that he did update it, but uploaded the wrong file. It is alpha 6 after all, not 7. Since the last file was for alpha 7 it appears it was changed, just incorrectly :p

SeamusCameron

Ah the hazards of obsessively backing up older versions of your work in close proximity to the newer versions ;)

Sam_

Oh, great. Yeah, a fresh link would help....
I had it all ready, in dropbox, then obsessively re-wrote the forum post...and forgot the link.

Sam_

123nick

the mod link does not work, it just leads me to a dropbox 404

Xiupan

Yay! Thanks for posting the link! Happy holidays! :)

Xiupan

Soooo I just tried building a Xenon-Ion Turbine... the graphic was missing in the menu along with the Battery next to it. Just a big red X in a square. Anyway, I selected it in the menu and cannot place it down anywhere and also cannot right-click to deselect it... I couldn't press ESC or anything. Basically froze the game. Anyone else have this problem? >_>

Sam_

After a fresh install of rim world, and re-download of my link, which works, I have run the mod with no issues. Try re-downloading and reinstalling, and disabling any other mods you have. Good luck!

Xiupan

Quote from: Sam_ on December 25, 2014, 04:20:26 AM
After a fresh install of rim world, and re-download of my link, which works, I have run the mod with no issues. Try re-downloading and reinstalling, and disabling any other mods you have. Good luck!

Thanks! That worked for me. I believe the error occurred because I downloaded the older version earlier today, then just overwrote it with the new one without deleting it first.

Ded1

So it turns out your new reactor is so big i cant build it indoors.  Kinda an issue when i am trying to make a home inside a mountain.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Marram

Activating this mod seems to remove all my menu UI.

lude

Quote from: Xiupan on December 25, 2014, 02:30:37 AM
Soooo I just tried building a Xenon-Ion Turbine... the graphic was missing in the menu along with the Battery next to it. Just a big red X in a square. Anyway, I selected it in the menu and cannot place it down anywhere and also cannot right-click to deselect it... I couldn't press ESC or anything. Basically froze the game. Anyone else have this problem? >_>
That bug isn't mod related per se, changing Mod Load Order with the EDB mod and reloading the save fixes it usually (usually the mod in question, but not necessarily because the mod can just happen while playing as well, some constructed things then will show as white blocks/bars (look like industrialcraft tin bars)