[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Bodog999

Sam_ you'll love me for this, I fixed the MRG-5 Pistol graphic bug its <graphicPath>Things/Item/Equipment/MRG-5Pistol</graphicPath> instead of <graphicPathSingle>Things/Item/Equipment/MRG-5Pistol</graphicPathSingle>

MatyCZE

Hello,I like your mod,but I'm bit lost in it. Do you have any "isntruction" what does what? I have many days in my colony behind and still haven't seen any titanium so far.

Bodog999

Titanium is bought from Black Market Traders or from drop pods, you need to research some stuff before you can build turrets, turbines and production stuff. With the production stuff you can make silicon, computer components and magnetic coils, which are used in crafting or building. Eventually you can go and make Alpha Poly and Beta Poly. Most of the stuff in early game you get by trading Black market traders.

MatyCZE

I knew most of this,I wanted to know exacly do what,but thanks. I had two magnetic coils,but one got smashed by enemy mortar. :D and one computer chip,but I think they weren't BM traders. But as I said no titanium. :/

iGamezy

Hey,I really really like this mod but I personally believe that you should add a new race,they would be biologically perfect and capable of self healing,they would have increased mental ability,physical strength,ect,and they would be breed for war.you would also be capable of capturing them,they could also be sold as slaves from black market dealers for a high prices obviously,They could also be dropped from pods(but they would be severely injured).Another thing that I could see as interesting would be the ability to take there blood and use it to enhance your regular colonists,or in the situation that one of them was dying you could heal them with this blood.

Sam_

Quote from: Bodog999 on January 26, 2015, 11:08:39 AM
Sam_ you'll love me for this, I fixed the MRG-5 Pistol graphic bug its <graphicPath>Things/Item/Equipment/MRG-5Pistol</graphicPath> instead of <graphicPathSingle>Things/Item/Equipment/MRG-5Pistol</graphicPathSingle>

That is a problem previously solved, I just haven't released an update.

popster99

numen0r

Quote from: Sam_ on January 26, 2015, 07:47:59 PM
Quote from: Bodog999 on January 26, 2015, 11:08:39 AM

That is a problem previously solved, I just haven't released an update.

did you also find the &gt bug in Buildings_AdvancedStructure.xml ? I found it on one of the </description> lines.

Sam_

After a long wait Glitter Tech now updated to Version 0.8

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

numen0r

Quote from: Sam_ on February 10, 2015, 03:19:51 AM
After a long wait Glitter Tech now updated to Version 0.8

is it no longer compatible with cybernetic storm mod? wouldn't the body parts override each other.

Sam_

I suppose they would. Any mod that adds more implants and medical operations will not be compatible. Hopefully this is fixed in the next alpha.

Austin_Kim

Can't believe all the changes you made.. Thanks for the new update! I'm enjoying it now :)

Sam_

I would love some feedback regarding the new factions. They are never easy to balance, and I have concerns with the replicators. The same goes with the tanks from Orion Corp.

Good Luck!

SundayTuesday

Quote from: Sam_ on February 10, 2015, 01:03:52 PM
I would love some feedback regarding the new factions. They are never easy to balance, and I have concerns with the replicators. The same goes with the tanks from Orion Corp.

Good Luck!
I'll Update my mod and start up a new colony, and see how I feel. I'll let cha know in detail after a few hours of play. NOTE: I'm playing with the Combat Realism Mod. I'll do a play with this mod on and off for ya. Cheers!
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"