[1.3.3080] Pawns may prefer to sit in wrong position on sheets/pews when eating

Started by Ark, August 05, 2021, 03:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ark

1.3.3080 Linux SendOwl version, Core + Ideology, no mods, no Royalty.
Pawns can prefer to sit on a part of large "chair" not adjacent to table for eating. Kneel sheets and pews don't work as chairs in all orientations.
Pews make sense, but kneel sheets don't exactly have armrests.
See image. All chairs/sheets/pillows/pews around the 2x2 tables are in same orientation, plus pews around 3x3 table facing the table.
Some rush to sit on a sheet, unable to reach a table and get a -3 Ate without table mood debuff. Some sheets are left completely unused.
If you rotate the north and east sheets 180 degrees, all sheets get 4/4 populated. Pawns not adjacent to table get a mood debuff.
Pawns seem to prefer sitting on the southwest corner of the sheet or west end of the pew, even if it means sitting not adjacent to a table.
Images, test save and unremarkable log attached.
Another issue regarding pews/sheets: [1.3.3087] Social relaxation reserves entire pew/kneel sheet, pawn ate w/o table

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report.  I will bring up the corner issue with the devs.  I think the kneel sheets are fine to be used in general, as well as the kneel cushions, as sitting on rugs and cushions is a thing in many cultures for eating.  I'll get the corner issue with the devs though.