Styling station should be a automatic job once cloths colors are set

Started by Autonomous, August 07, 2021, 10:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autonomous

I set my pawns cloths colors. They wear their cloths out and I have to manually restyle them like once a year.

This is busy work. If I have dye the pawns should just use it to dye them selves to their set color.

mlzovozlm

or have a setting on clothing/armor bills for whether to dye it or not, similar to the set quality, hp, do to x ones
say if you tick (x) [dye after done if material available] then select the color, the bill would take 5 more work unit, and 1 dye as additional material 

zgrssd

Quote from: mlzovozlm on August 08, 2021, 07:37:09 AM
or have a setting on clothing/armor bills for whether to dye it or not, similar to the set quality, hp, do to x ones
say if you tick (x) [dye after done if material available] then select the color, the bill would take 5 more work unit, and 1 dye as additional material
That would only work the Ideology Color.
And even that much work, would basically require doubling the number of recipees for any colorable item - one uncolored, one Ideology colored.

Different Characters prefer different colors and you never make a item for a specific character. And we need those differences to visually tell characters appart.
We just need some way to set up prefered colors in the clothing rules.
Something like selecting a prefered color for the Torso, the head and one for the legs, with any item covering multiple regions affecting one section only.