[1.3.3080] Marriage spectators skip celebrating the marriage

Started by Ark, August 08, 2021, 08:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ark

Tried 1.3.3066 and 1.3.3080 Linux SendOwl version Core + Ideology, no mods or Royalty. Disabling Ideology doesn't change the outcome. No errors logged.
Marriage spectators leave immediately to do whatever once the new couple is married. They are unrestricted by area and on Anything schedule.
The game message says "X and Y have married. Colonists are now celebrating the occasion.".
In 1.2.2900 the colonists stay and mingle a bit before buggering off.
Now it leaves just the bride and groom attending the marriage ceremony, having an akward conversation by themselves.
Repro simply by spawning a bunch of pawns, debug Start Marriage Ceremony and watch.

Talesin12

Can confirm this has been the case since 1.3 was released.
This has happened every time since i started the new game after the release of ideology.

cendarus

I've been having this same issue since 1.3 and it still occurs as of 1.3.3087.  The two pawns getting married stick around for the ceremony and celebration.  The other pawns that attended the ceremony go back to their normal jobs instead of sticking around for the celebration.

badjabadjabadja

I have noticed the same behaviour since 1.3 - only the bride + groom hang about for the celebration (tho all available pawns attend the ceremony)

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report.  I've confirmed this myself in the current build 1.3.3146.  I'll get a bug report into the devs for their review!  Appreciate all the confirmations on this one.