1.3.3080 - Quest - Kasmo's forced landing

Started by Kaiser09, August 09, 2021, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser09

I had the classic quest of the shuttle forced to land.

The team to defend was composed by Kasmo and 5 Jannisarys.

I managed to defend Kasmo, while two Jannisarys died in battle and another was severly injuried and could not be loaded.

Once the attack ended, the rescue shuttle arrived, Kasmo and 2 Jannisarys went onboard but the shuttle did not depart, I suspect because the third jannisary still alive on ground, I waited until he could die, however when it happened the shuttle departed and quest failed, why? according the description the Jannisarys could be sacrificed.

Again, no mods at all.

Jessieface

I had the same problem this morning, Plalo's Busted Shuttle.

Plalo must be saved but the troopers can be sacrificed, one of the troopers made it in, shuttle left as it should but then I failed the quest. I've reloaded the game 3 times to make absolutely sure I did it as described, clicking on the ship says that all required contents are loaded, clicking on the shuttle departing in "x" hours also says all necessary contents are loaded, but each time at take off it says I failed the quest.  :(

Pheanox

Thanks for teh bug report, and sorry for the broken quest!  For bugs like this, we do need more than a screenshot. If you have the save still of this happening, that would be greatly appreciated.