[1.3.3080] Colonists receive horrific aging moodlet after turning 25

Started by Thunder Rahja, August 09, 2021, 07:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Rahja

One of my colonists turned 25 and immediately experienced the shock of losing her youth with the -10 "horrific aging" moodlet. There was no 5-day warning under the "age reversal demanded" notice like with other, older colonists, but in fact I was informed that the colonist was two years overdue, around the same time that other colonists first demanded treatments due to wealth/expectations. I had expected to receive the usual 5-day warning before the aging moodlet appeared, and the treatment not be overdue and cause a negative moodlet until the warning expires.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Have a colonist under 23 years old and following an ideoligion with the transhumanist meme.
2. Achieve enough wealth to reach moderate (?) expectations, during which colonists will demand age reversal treatments.
3. Advance time until the colonist reaches 25 years old.
4. The colonist immediately demands age reversal but is already overdue.

Screenshot shows colonist age and treatment overdue by 2 years. Ignore the slaves; they don't get age reversals in my colony, and I would hide them from the notice if I could. Not shown: -10 "Horrific aging" moodlet.

Moderator Note:

I am not able to reproduce this in 1.3.3117.  Thanks for the bug report.  If you still have this issue, please make a new report with a saved game attached for me to observe this behavior.