Too many random pawns with my religion!

Started by Vukan-Shak, August 22, 2021, 09:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vukan-Shak

Hi, I think that with the Ideology DLC, that I get too many pawns with my religion. What If I want to roleplay as the only followers of my religion on the planet? An off-world group of pilgrims fleeing from their world, bringing their unique religion with them? I can't do this when I keep getting other pawns with the same religion showing up all the time!
I propose the idea that there could be an athiest ideology to fall back onto. Additionally, perhaps there could be options to customize the frequencies of the various religions on the world. This would allow fine tuning of the user's gameplay experience, and further tuning of the many ideologies present in their game. For example, one could set your starting religion as one that is not present on the world before your arrival.

Alenerel

I havent checked, but it might be possible to disable your religion in incoming pawns via scenario editor, similarly as how you enable or disable having pawns with traits.

Vukan-Shak

I checked the scenario creation screen, and there does not appear to be an option to change the incoming pawn ideologies. Another idea could be, instead of every faction having a unique ideology, the option to assign some idelogies to be shared by factions.