Ideas for adding Polyamory , Mental breaks for forced Asexuals , Brainwashing..

Started by Camelhair, August 28, 2021, 09:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camelhair

Hey Guys

I really enjoy the new expansion a Lot it is some great Stuff again and brought me back enjoying another Playthrough. Here are some thoughts what could make the whole Ideologies more deep and Realistic. Maybe some can be pretty Extreme but in a Game where you can slaughter Prisoners and enjoy sitting on chairs made of their Skin......

1.) I think it would be nice to have Polyamory related Sleeping Spots and let pawns have Sex in public Rec Rooms or maybe in special rooms designated for Ideologies which are very open in ways of Sex like Bathhouses or something.

Pro : More Chances to get a good mood Buff

Con : Sex takes Time maybe more Time for People with this believes. Maybe Workspeed Debuff after visiting an Orgy Ritual

2) On the Opposite there should be mental breaks for forced Asexuality that comes with Asexual or Sex just for Reproduktion Ideologies..... that could include raping Prisonors or Slaves or something or cutting themselves with knives for their Sinful Thoughts....

Of course sinners could also get a Trial and become guilty to receive special punishments

Sexual Harassment ( especially by the Moral guide and Leader )could be also a Thing in Celebacy Ideologie as well as hidden Relationships which should be fulfilled in Secret from the Rest of the Colonists

3) Brainwashing : For the more extreme Ideologies ( Cannibals ; Raiding Enslaving Pain Loving Supremalists ; Sex Cults ) it would be nice to give them an Option to Brainwash people to convert faster with the downside of
risking people go cracy ( an new permanent Health State witch makes people more or less useless, let them wander sad like 70 percent of the workday)

What do u Think ?