[1.3.3080] Pawns don't eat Insect jelly and Chocolate while in caravan.

Started by Ni, August 07, 2021, 04:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ni

[In Caravan]
After restricting pawns' meal menu to only Insect jelly and Chocolate, they still don't eat even if hungry.
Other than that, Chocolate is still consumed by animals first, it's a weird behavior.

Strill

When in a caravan with insect jelly, pawns will not eat the jelly, even if jelly is allowed in their food restrictions.

To reproduce: Form a caravan with a human and some insect jelly. Set the Pawn's food restriction to "Lavish", which allows all food.  The caravan will be marked as out of food, and the pawn will not eat the jelly.

I've included a screenshot collage to show the settings in my caravan, and the fact that the pawn is refusing to eat the jelly.

Canute

Hi,
do you play with Ideology maybe ? And does your ideology forbid some food type maybe ?
And doesn't you notice on caravan setup that your insect jelly don't extend the day of food ?

If you can't resolve the problem, the savegame would be useful (you need to upload it somewhere else and post the link).

grahamiam

Hi, I'm noticing the same behavior regarding insect jelly.  I even changed the food restriction so they could only eat insect jelly, but they refuse to do so, eating all the meals and then the berries instead.

AgentChunk

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report, I will bring this up with the devs.  I don't think this is intended, as insect jelly is set as a food in the caravan window.  This happens even with ideos that are focused around eating insects and their jelly, but that was a good ask, Canute.  It does indeed not incriment food for travel with jelly, but it definitely should.