[1.3.3087] Nudism meme precept ''Pants at most'' gives mood debuff

Started by Decadroon, August 14, 2021, 09:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decadroon

Using nudism meme and choosing the precept "Pants at most" for male or female will make them have a mood debuff when wearing headgear or any utility item, they can only wear pants to have no debuffs. As I understand you should be able to wear hats and utility items with no debuffs because you can do so if you choose precept "fully nude".

I could reproduce this in a new save. Basically choose nudism meme, set "pants at most" for one sex and "fully nude" for the other for comparison. Remove clothes then spawn headgear, utility items, wear them.

Added save and log.

Thunder Rahja

Most apparel count as clothing but some do not. To tell whether an item counts as clothing, click the item and view its info panel, where "Clothing (for nudity)" tells you whether it counts. Simple/flak helmets and utility items do not count as clothing. What specific items are you equipping to make your "pants at most" colonists unhappy?

Decadroon

Tried it with flak helmets, cowboy hats, shield belts and eltex cap. The eltex cap gave a mood debuff to both precepts because it says that it is not for nudity in the info panel. Flak helmet, cowboy hat and shield belt gave a mood debuff only to "pants at most" precept, "fully nude" could wear them fine with no debuff, both precepts should be able to wear them with no debuffs.

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report.  I've definitely noticed the inconsistency with my own testing.  It should not count for one and not the other, and definitely 'nudists' that wear pants shouldn't be MORE restrictive than ones that want to wear nothing.  I'll write a report for the devs.